Vidayana ST, MM, MBus(Mgt)
Lecturer – International Business
Email: email@example.com. id
Binus International, JWC Campus,
Jl. Hang Lekir I No. 6, Senayan, Jakarta, Indonesia
Vidayana started his career in 1998 as a Quality System and Administration staff at PT Cipta Piranti Teknik which produced automotive wiring harness. PT Cipta Pirnati Teknik was subsidiaries of PT Toyota Astra Motor. His Job was dealing with ISO 9000 to document and maintaining company’s quality system.
Before he moved to South Australia in 2005, He had experience working in several different industries such as radio station, finance, retail and manufacture. In Australia he worked as Production Floor Assistance at Lobethal Abattoir Pty Ltd. His job was to prepare production equipment and helping the production supervisor to make sure that Health and safety procedure were applied during production time.
He also had experience in teaching at several universities since 2008. He used to teach industrial Metrology & statistic and Maintenance management in School of Engineering at Darma Persada Univeristy. In Gunadarma University he used to teach Industrial Marketing for business students. His last position before joining Binus University was as business development manager at CV Varindo Megatek which is a chemical construction company. He was responsible to build market position, developing and defining business relationship, and to explore new business opportunity.
His research interests are Technology adoption, Business Sustainability, Entrepreneurship and Innovation and Consumers Behavior
- Theoretical studies of Technology acceptance Model (TAM) for Online Stock Trading (Journal – Progsidu Vol 1 year 1, January 2010)
- Faktor-faktor yang mempengaruhi minat investor dalam menggunakan system perdagangan saham online (Journal of Business Strategy and Execution, vol 5, No 1 (2012)
- Local Communities Participation in Development of Indonesian Capital Market Through Online Trading (Conference proceeding – National Seminar Competitive Advantage, Jombang 2011)
- High School Student Intention to Use E-learning (Conference proceeding – National Seminar Competitive Advantage, Jombang 2011)
- ISO 9000 series, PT Cipta Piranti Teknik 1998
- Retail Management Training, KRA, Jakarta, Indonesia, 2000
- Radio Broadcasting Training, Colors Radio Surabaya, 2001
- Short Course Marketing and Promotion WEA South Australia, Adelaide, South Australia, 2007
- Improving Teaching and Learning in Introduction to Economics Theory, Gunadarma University, Jakarta, 2011
- – Effective Teaching and Learning
– Effective Classroom Management
– Assessment Development
– Reinforcing Effective Language in the Classroom
Binus University International, Jakarta, 2012
Last updated :