MBA (Yonsei University), BBA (Dankook University)
Lecturer, Subject Content Coordinator – International Business
Telephone : +62-21-720-2222 ext: 3150
Location : Room 402, 4th floor
BINUS International, JWC Campus, Jl. Hang Lekir I No. 6, Senayan, Jakarta, Indonesia
Mike Mookung Kim has worked in various industries for more than 10 years. During that period, his works were related to international trading, business consulting and education industries. Before starting his academic career, he had practical working experiences as senior manager and head of finance in Hong Kong, Shanghai, and South Korea. He worked as consultant for Asian and US corporations since 2011. He gained professional knowledge and practical skills of finance and international management during his time in global consulting firm.
- 2008 Master of Business Administration, Yonsei University, Seoul, South Korea.
- 2006 Bachelor of Business Administration, Dankook University, Seoul, South Korea.
- International management, Political economy, Emerging markets, Competitive strategy, management education
- Introduction to Management
- Global Business Environment
- Exporting and Importing
- Strategic Management
Publications and Conferences
- Franklin, G. & Mookung, Kim (2019). Investigating the English language advantage in the Indonesian workplace and its implications to EMI education. Paper presented at the 17th Asia TEFL International Conference, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Mookung, Kim. & Gatot, S. (2018), To Relocate or not to Relocate? A Case Study of Korean Garment Manufacturing Company in Indonesia. Paper presented at the International Conference of Management, Hospitality and Accounting (IMHA), Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Franklin, G. & Mookung, Kim. (2018), Teaching Competency for Business Educators: A Framework for Quality Assessment within Higher Education Institutions in ASEAN. https://eudl.eu/doi/10.4108/eai.26-1-2019.2283137
Research in Progress
- Hutagaol-Martowidjojo, Y., Mookung, Kim. (2019). Earnings Quality and IPO firms performance.
- Mookung, Kim. (2019). Foreign Banks’ Mode of Entry: A case study of Korean Bank penetration in Indonesia.
Professional memberships and advisory
- Member of UNCTAD United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
- Member of Korea Trade Investment Promotion Agency
- Member of Korea International Trade Association
- Certified Korean Government Procurement Officer
- Certified Business Consultant
- Corporate Financial Consultant
- Advisory – American Chamber of Commerce in Korea
- Advisory – Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce
Last updated :