MM in Business Management
BINUS Business School Masters of Management (MM) in Business Management is designed for early-career managers and professionals and fresh graduates from various disciplines who aspire to learn competitive strategies for business.
Like most management programs, the curriculum of MM in Business Management covers a broad and comprehensive overview of topics in business and management. Unlike other management programs, information technology is strongly emphasized and linked to various subjects in the curriculum. The role of information technology in business can not be dismissed in the Digital Economy.
Each subject taught in this program will contribute to a totality of understanding of management theory, and how that theory is specifically applied to everyday practice, in the rough-and-tumble world of real business.
Benefits of the program
This program focuses on a variety of situations and challenges encountered in everyday business practices and on strategies, processes, and practical applications involved in meeting stakeholder needs. Students will access the most current conceptual and analytical developments in management practice. They will also access insights for developing and implementing sustainable customer value. Moreover, they can acquire soft skills for aligning and balancing the various – and often conflicting – needs and demands of various stakeholders: shareholders, workers, community, media, government, and the public at large.
The MM in Business Management Program is designed to:
- Enhance the understanding and acquisition of skills required to be an effective manager in industries such as consumer goods, manufacturing, technology, and services;
- Understand most current conceptual and analytical developments in management practice essential to the contemporary manager;
- Gain insights from managerial and top management viewpoints for developing and implementing sustainable customer values; and
- Align and balance different (and often conflicting) needs and demands of various stakeholders: shareholders, workers, the community, the media, governmental authorities, and the general public.
- Curriculum: Well balanced between theory and practice, relevant to Indonesia context
- Case Studies: Harvard, Stanford, INSEAD, and other prominent universities
- Awarded byMURI for accomplishing 100+ local case studies within 4 years.
- C-level seminar from prominent companies: CEO, CFO, CMO
- Trial Classes available.
- Global immersion programmers (Voluntary).
- Member of EFMD – European Foundation of Management Development
- “A” Accreditation Based on the decree from Badan Akreditasi Nasional – Perguruan Tinggi
- (BAN-PT) No: 22/BAN-PT/Ak-IX/S2/X/2011, October 28th, 2011, Magister Management Program.
- Good Networking with Industry and alumni support
- Seminars by visiting foreign professors
- On-site class
For more information, please contact Ricky Santoso at 0813896-8672 (WhatsApp only) or email email@example.com.