CISA® (Certified Information Systems Auditor) is an international designation for IS (Information Systems) audit, control and security professionals, issued by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA® ) in 1978.
Holding the CISA® designation helps assure a positive reputation as a qualified IS audit, control and assurance and/or security professionals. Whether to enhance the on-the-job performance or to secure a promotion or new position, becoming a CISA® will distinguish its holder from other candidates and provide a competitive advantage.
To hold the CISA® designation, candidates are required to successfully complete the CISA® examination. The CISA® examination is administrated in more than 170 countries, including Indonesia and offered each year in June and December. The CISA® examination consists of 150 multiple-choice questions and is administrated during a four-hours session. The next examination will be on June 2016.
The CISA® examination is designed to measure a candidate’s knowledge, evaluation and application of IS audit principles and practices and technical content areas, namely:
- The Process of Auditing Information Systems;
- Governance and Management of IT;
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation;
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Service Management; and
- Protection of Information Assets;
The purpose of this CISA® Review Program is to help the candidates of CISA® examination to prepare themselves to pass the examination and to provide thorough knowledge and practical examples to anyone who wish to learn more about IS audit, control and assurance and/or security.
This course is not only intended for those who willing to take CISA® examination, but also for anyone who wish to learn more about IS audit, control and assurance and/or security. No specific requirements for participants. However, it is recommended that the participants have education background in IS/IT or have sufficient experiences in auditing.
Material is presented in English, while lecturing is in Bahasa Indonesia.
|Training schedule||24 March – 26 May 2018|
|Time||09.00 am – 04.00 pm|
Course fee: Rp. 7.000.000,-
Discount Early Bird 5% payment until TBA
- Payment no later than one week before the training program begins.
- Withdrawal or delay in joining the training program no later than 3 days before the training begins with an administration payment of Rp. 100.000.
- No refund for participants who withdraw after the training program begins.
- Participants who have registered cannot be replaced with other participants.
- Discount Corporate 5% min. 5 person in a company.
Promo installment 0% for Credit Card:
- BCA : 3 installment
- CIMB Niaga : 6 installment
- BNI : 9 installment
Only qualified facilitators & professionals with CISA® Certification will facilitate the learning process.
The curriculum of CISA® Review Program is inline with the CISA® examination guidelines. They are:
- The Process of Auditing Information Systems
Provide audit services in accordance with IT audit standards to assist the organization in protecting and controlling information systems.
- Governance and Management of IT
Provide assurances that the necessary leadership and organization structure and processes are in place to achieve objectives and to support the organization’s strategy.
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
Provide assurance that the practices for the acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems meet the organization’s strategies and objectives.
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Service Management
Provide assurance that the processes for information systems operations, maintenance and support meet the organization’s strategies and objectives.
- Protection of Information Assets
Provide assurance that the organization’s security policies, standards, procedures and controls ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets.
This program is under the cooperation between BINUS BUSINESS SCHOOL – Executive Education and ISACA Indonesia Chapter. Visit ISACA Indonesia Chapter: www.isaca.or.id
Last updated :