Innovating Your Business Strategy in Digital Era
Innovating Business Strategy will provide the participants with “Strategic Formulation hands-on Knowledge and Skills” so that they can implement the content in the real world through managing the resources, and capabilities of the firm to gain core competence and long-term competitive advantage by using the Theory and Tools of Strategy. This training introduces and employs various analytical frameworks to perform situational analysis and identify sources of core competence and competitive advantage from both industry and firm perspectives. This training will focus on strategic formulation by embedding the perspectives, approaches, and frameworks of innovation so that managers and practitioners alike can position their business and allocate resources in the face of both uncertainty and stiffer competition.
- Business Strategy & Innovation Internal Analysis
- Situational Analysis
- Formulating a Winning Strategy
- Formulating a Winning Strategy – Board Game Simulation
- Defining Innovation in Your Business Context
- Developing Innovative Value Propositions
- Building a Winning Digital Ecosystem
- Drafting Strategy Innovation Playbook
On successful completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Formulate management issues, and conduct appropriate strategy analysis
- Apply appropriate approaches and techniques in situational analysis
- Design a strategic formulation and application in order to grow the business and winning the competition
- Develop fresh perspectives and approaches to business strategy by using innovation related frameworks
This workshop is intended to participants from medium to large corporations, responsible or part of a team responsible to strategic planning, business development, new product development, knowledge management, market research, and other similar roles and activities in business organizations.
Teaching And Learning Strategies
Teaching and Learning will be performed by presentations, workshops and case study discussions.
Thursday – Friday
September 20th – 21st, 2018
9 AM – 5 PM
BINUS BUSINESS SCHOOL – Executive Education
Jl. Hang Lekir 1 No. 6, Senayan, Jakarta
- Corporate Rate 10%
- Binusian Discount 10%
Ivon Hertanti Sutanto
Phone : 021-720 3333 ext.3135
Mobile : 0817-7082-1281 (wa Only)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the registration form here.