Financial Management has significant role in the business activities. This significant role will only be realized when all managers involved (finance and non finance executive) have a well understanding and have the same perspective on how to view the role financial management. With the same understanding of all managers especially in financial management, company’s objectives will be easier to be executed.
This course will provide the lack/gap in the practice for non finance executive in order to have a well understanding on role and the use of financial management.
- Introduction and Role of Financial Management in the Business
- Understanding Financial Report
- Analyzing and Evaluating Company’s Performance
- Managing Working Capital
- Project / Business Feasibility
- Cost Behavior Analysis
Who should attend?
Non-Finance Executive (non-Finance Supervisor, Non-Finance Assistant Manager, Non-Finance Manager). Maximum 10 persons per class.
Saka Abadi (Mr.)
Thursday – Friday, 9 – 10 October 2017
09.00 – 17.00 WIB
at BINUS JWC Senayan Campus (next to Senayan City)
Include: training kit, parking, meals, certificate.
- BINUSIAN Discount 15% off (student and alumnae S1, S2, S3 Program and Executive Education).
- Corporate Rate is available.
- Promo installment 0% for Credit Card:
BCA : 3 installment
CIMB Niaga : 6 installment
BNI : 9 installment
How to Register?
Last updated :