Towards Digital Era of Marketing
This course provides knowledge and skills on how Internet channels can be turned into marketing activities such as how to do basic Internet collaborations for marketing research, data mining profiling, targeting, etc. By covering best practice and use case studies throughout, this course is designed to give participants the relevant skills, knowledge, and expertise they need to design and implement an effective integrated digital marketing strategy.
Experience & impact:
The key objectives of this course are to:
- Gain a clear understanding about the background, current state, and future potential of digital marketing;
- Understand how digital marketing can help expand a business, domestically and internationally;
- Develop an understanding of why and how digital marketers conduct online marketing research and how they turn data into marketing knowledge that provides insight into marketing activities; and
- Integrate digital marketing plans into an overall marketing strategy.
- Introduction to Digital Marketing and the Rise of Digital Marketing in Indonesia
- Strategic Digital Marketing and Performance Metrics
- Digital Marketing Plan
- Digital Marketing Research
- Digital Marketing Communication: Owned, Paid, and Earned Media
- Customer Relationship Management