Leveraging Capital of the Firm
Companies are generally very concerned about conducting any necessary changes to the overall value-added business activities to reach the optimal point. The company needs to utilize strategies to strengthen ‘Leveraging Capital of the Firm’ while at the same time strengthening the assets of the company and cash flow in a sustainable manner, and to strengthen the management of non-financial companies. Strategy and implementation of practical tips to combine all aspects of the company’s activities is the basis of success of all company activities.
Experience & Impact:
- Understand how to manage ’Leveraging Capital of the Firm’ better.
- Understand how to manage KSFs, KPIs, SOPs, business processes in a series by setting the vision and mission of the company.
- Understand more clearly the increased value of the company through various activities in the company.
- Understand well enough to sort out the practical application activities of various important activities related with a company’s ’Change Management’.
- Understand well enough to capture the organizational behavior in the context of increasing in the maximum value of the company.
- Vision and Mission
- Value Enhancement
- Organizational Behavior
- Capital of the Firm (1)
- Capital of the Firm (2)
- Change Management