“Post Crisis: Be Agile and Invincible” Short Course
Companies are competing to be able to maximize business to the maximum and on the other hand, continue to explore the possibilities in the future.
The course will facilitate participants to learn about how to be Companies that constantly innovate and explore new business models, constantly create new and better value propositions at more attractive prices. Some innovations may not have much impact on the company. However, many will create great value for customers in the form of convenience, comfort, pleasure, well-being, and satisfaction.
By the end of this course, participants are expected to be able to:
- Understand how to prevent disruption and constantly reinvent business
- Understand how to How do you design, test, and manage an innovation culture?
- Understand how to Manage Portfolio and choose Which ideas and teams should I invest in?
Session 1 (09.00-10.30). The Leadership Challenge & The Invincible Company
- Establish the conditions to keep your organization humming and growing
- Explain the Invincible Company
Session 2 (10.45-12.00). Managing Innovation Portfolios
- Portfolio Map
- Portfolio Dichotomy
- Portfolio Management
Session 3 (13.00-15.00). Designing an Innovation Culture
- The Culture Map
- Designing an Exploration Culture
- Innovation Culture Readiness
Class starts on Thursday, 30 July 2020, from 09:00-15:00 WIB.
More info and registration: 0878 8369 8362 (WhatsApp).