MM Executive in Strategic Management
BINUS Business School proudly offers MM Executive in Strategic Management with new ways in producing Innovative Global Leaders.
Everyone is born with great creative potential which, unfortunately, hampered by the environment. A distinctive approach, however, will enable you to unlock the potential and produce innovative ideas and thinking that might lead to a disruptive business.
Why MM Executive in Strategic Management Program?
- Providing the most convenient program for top executives:
- The fastest program (18 months) running in English, only on Saturdays at a city campus located in Senayan, Central Jakarta.
- Combining face-to-face and online learning methods for some courses.
- The only private business school with strong global and local recognitions:
- American accreditation eligibility, i.e., AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business).
- Affiliated with HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL that offers Dr. Michael Porter’s Microeconomics of Competitiveness course.
- A-accredited from BAN-PT
- Providing distinctive learning experiences designed holistically to produce “Innovative business leaders with the ability to strategize and manage globally.”
- Teaches and measures key top executive’s soft skills such as strategic thinking, top executive presentation, and speed-reading.
- Enhancing perspective on global & contemporary business issues through forums such as CEO Speaks, CMO Chat, CFO Forum, ASEAN Learn Sharing, and knowledge sharing with prominent alumni.
- Lecturing and coaching by faculty members who, many of them are former top executives.
- Applying global and local case learning methods. Global cases comprise of international cases from the world’s top business schools such as Harvard, Wharton, MIT Sloan, INSEAD, and Stanford; while local cases consist of more than 200 Indonesia cases written by BINUS faculties.
- Utilizing integrated business innovation facilities, i.e., the method and infrastructure to produce disruptive business ideas:
- Adopting Stanford University’s Design Thinking method since 2010.
- Owning Binus Business Innovation Lab and Binus Marketing Lab to produce disruptive business ideas and startup plans
- The only business school that directly adds value to the student’s companies from day one:
- Providing free resources to fulfill the student’s companies’ manpower needs through the BINUS undergraduate internship program (3+1).
- Providing free knowledge sharing to student’s companies’ specified managers on relevant research results combined with knowledge accumulated from BINUS strong industry collaborations
- Enhancing business networking through networking events with alumni
- Providing free business consultancies through Group Field Projects.
Click here to view the admission requirements, registration date, and program fee,
For more information, please contact Ricky Santoso at 0813896-8672 (WhatsApp only) or email email@example.com.