The Indonesian International Student Mobility Awards (IISMA) is a scholarship scheme by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Research, and Technology of the Republic of Indonesia to fund Indonesian students for a one semester-mobility program at top universities and reputable industries overseas.

I am very blessed to be an IISMA Awardee for the year 2023, completing my study abroad program at UNSW. Getting this award has been a life-changing experience as I get to study abroad in one of the world’s top university, experience, and share the culture both from Australia and Indonesia. It has opened my eye to the international education landscape as well as developing mental and intellectual models to assess academic and non-academic matters in my everyday life. Lastly, I was able to experience the beauty of Australia and immerse myself in the diverse culture in Sydney. I am extremely grateful for this opportunity and hopes that the program will continue to benefit more Indonesian students going forward.

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7160855563403239424/