The objective of the Metaverse in Business minor program in general is to offer a new learning experience in business innovation in the digital world. After completing the Metaverse in Business minor program, students will be able to design Virtual Reality applications so that they are able to present users in a virtual world, as if they are in another place, and develop Augmented Reality applications to present virtual effects in the real world.
AR/VR Designer, AR/VR Developer, AR/VR Engineer, AR/VR Researcher
Features and Uniqueness
- Hybrid Learning that is personalized with structured meetings, combined with classical learning, tutorials and industry visits to ensure that the students will have a real-world learning experience that can be demonstrated to other potential
- Intended for students across disciplines who have strong learning motivation. The content is designed in a modular way, which is presented in simple language and clear visual steps. The complexity of the material is arranged with gradual gradations so that students can learn and apply their new
- At the end of the course, students will receive a Metaverse for Business certificate in recognition of their special competence in the field of information technology applied to business, including skills in data analysis, visual design and practical
Differences in the learning process (if any), for example Creative Class, Smart Class, etc.
- The learning process for the Metaverse in Business minor program is carried out using Smart Class facilities to interact, discuss, and use the Metaverse Lab facilities for collaborative
- Teaching and learning are project and case-based methods in the business world. Students will gain real-world industrial learning experiences through industrial visits guided by practitioners.
- The outputs of the Metaverse in Business minor program are: (1) Certificate/Student Competencies, (2) Learning products in the form of prototypes, models or applications, (3) Scientific Publications of laboratory experimental results, (4) Intellectual Property Rights (as an additional output)
Alignment of Student Outcomes to Learning Objectives
|Student Outcomes||Learning Objectives|
|(SO1 ) Able to develop AR/VR application prototypes to support the Business in Industrial Revolution 4.0||(LObj 1.1) Able to design AR/VR technology to create a stakeholder experience in a variety of business and industries.|
|(L.Obj 1.2) Able to improve Design Thinking with Data Analytic to produce innovative products and business strategies with new equipment and technologies.|
Students must take all fundamental courses to pass the minor program:
Course Owner Dept.
|Lobj 1.1||Lobj 1.2|
|ISYS6777052||Business Model||2||Information Systems||xx|
|COMP6889051||Virtual Reality||4||Computer Science||xx|
|COMP6890051||Augmented reality||4||Computer Science||xx|