Dr. Saputra has been teaching as an Information Technology Lecturer for 9 years, with research subjects focused on Business Intelligence and Data Analytics in several colleges and universities in the Jakarta and Tangerang areas of Indonesia. He changed his lecturing career to the International Business Management Program at Binus University. He received an award from Microsoft for attending a conference on 21st-century skills in collaboration with Stanford University at Crescent Girl School in Singapore in 2012. He was also awarded by Erasmus+ for faculty mobility exchange to Rotterdam Business School in the Netherlands in 2016 for teaching Business and Export-Import. He has earned a Lecturer certification and Academic Grade of Senior Lecturer (Lektor KUM: 300) from Indonesia’s Ministry of Education. He finished his Doctoral Degree in April 2022 with a dissertation on SME’s Internationalization Process and Export-Import Performance.
- > Doctor of Research in Management, Binus University, Indonesia
- > Master of Computer Science (M.Kom), Budi Luhur University, Indonesia
- > Master of Management(MM), Mercubuana University, Indonesia
- > Bachelor of Computer(S.Kom), STMIK Swadharma, Indonesia
Dr. Saputra’s research interests include Premium Product Marketing Strategy, the internationalisation of firms, and Decision Science.
Dr. Saputra’s teaching interest revolves around developing qualitative and quantitative skills, analytical and critical thinking, and business strategy skills. Dr. Saputra teaches undergraduate courses such as International Business, Global Supply Chain management, International Business Projects, Research Methodology. Dr. Saputra also assist in the curriculum development of E-corporation management, Digital Strategy and Digital Finance.
- Researchgate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Dony_Saputra2
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dony-saputra-00652173
- Resarch Binus: http://research.binus.ac.id/lecturer/D5389/dony-saputra/
- Saputra, Dony; Arief, Mts.; Didiet G; Vhanny Desaura(2018). Mediating Effect of Job Satisfaction on Relation between Power Distance and Collectivism toward Employee Performance in Indonesia. Pertanika Journal Social Sciences and Humanities 26(S):78-86
- Toto Edrinal Sebayang, Alicia, Dony Saputra, Clara Haw, (2018). Designing Franchise System of Coffee Shop in Indonesia. International Journal of Engineering & Technology (UAE),Vol.7, 35:159-161
- Adiputra, I., Saputra, D., Sebayang, T.E., Desvi, P.S.(2020). Vendor efficiency evaluation regarding product delivery in Indonesian logistic service providers. International Journal of Innovation, Creativity and Change, 2020, 11(12), pp. 486–496
- Saputra, D., Abdurachman, E., Kuncoro, E.A., Mulyani, M., Sundjaj, W.(2020). The mediating effect of the internationalization process on knowledge management and export towards SME’s export performance. International Journal of Innovation, Creativity and Change, 2020, 11(12), pp. 550–562
- Saputra, D., Ghaida, T., Kezia, Z.T. (2019) . Design of job grading model in operational division of PT. Antariksa anugrah perkasa. International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, 2019, 8(3), pp. 127–131.
- Saputra, D., Adiputra, I., Gharnaditya, D., Budiman, P.C., Diana, V.(2020). Factors influencing behavioral. Proceedings of 2020 International Conference on Information Management and Technology, ICIMTech 2020, pp. 81–86,
Deputy Head of Program – International Business Management at Binus Business School Alam Sutera Campus. September 2014 – Present
Managed operational activity within IBM department. Led strategy-based and vision-driven of the program, curriculum design and new teaching methods introduction, curriculum benchmarking and program’s admissions selection process. Oversaw performance and development of 1300+ students and 20+ lectures.
Scholarships, Grants and Academic Awards
- Best Graduate of 1998 Graduation from Pasundan University, Bandung, 1998.
- Awardee of Microsoft Teacher Conference 2012. 21st Century Learning Skills. Crescent Girl School- Singapore.
- Awardee of Erasmus + Faculty Mobility , Teaching Export Import and Doing Business in Indonesia. Rotterdam Business School, Netherland. 2016.