S.Kom. (Info.mgmt), M.M.(Finance), M.Kom(InfoSysEngin), Dr.(cand. Businessinfosys)
Deputy Head of International Business Management Program
Telephone: (+62-21) 2977-9100, Ext 7415
BINUS University, Alam Sutera Campus, Jl. Jalur Sutera Barat Kav. 21, Alam Sutera, Tangerang
Dony Saputra has been teaching for 9 years as an Information Technology Lecturer with research subject on Business Intelligence and Data Analytic in Several College and University in Jakarta and Tangerang Area, Indonesia. I Change my lecturing carreer to International Business Management Program in Binus University. He has received award from Microsoft for attending conference on 21st century skills collaborate with Stanford univeristy in Crescent Girl School Singapore on 2012 as well as awarded by Erasmus + for Faculty mobility exchange to Rotterdam Business School Netherland on 2016 for teaching Business and Export Import. He has earn Lecturer certification and Academic Grade of Senior Lecture (Lektor KUM: 300) from Indonesia Ministry of Education. Currently, I’m pursuing my Doctoral Degree with a target to finish on 2020.
- Doctoral Candidate, Business Information System, Doctor of Research in Management – Binus Business School Graduate Program, Binus University, Indonesia
- Master of Computer Science (M.Kom), Information System Engineering, Budi Luhur University, Indonesia
- Master of Management(MM), Financial Management, Mercubuana University, Indonesia
- Bachelor of Computer(S.Kom), Information Management, STMIK Swadharma, Indonesia
My research interests include Premium Product marketing Strategy, internationalisation of firms, and Decision Science.
My teaching interest revolve around developing qualitative and quantitative skills, analytical and critical thinking, and business strategy skills. I currently teach the following undergraduate courses: International Business; Global Supply chain management, International business Project; Research Methodology. I also assist in curriculum development of E-corporation management, Digital Strategy and Digital Finance.
- Saputra, Dony; Arief, Mts.; Didiet G; Vhanny Desaura(2018). Mediating Effect of Job Satisfaction on Relation between Power Distance and Collectivism toward Employee Performance in Indonesia. Pertanika Journal Social Sciences and Humanities 26(S):78-86
- Toto Edrinal Sebayang, Alicia, Dony Saputra Clara Haw, (2018). Designing Franchise System of Coffee Shop in Indonesia. nternational Journal of Engineering & Technology (UAE),Vol.7, 35:159-161
Deputy Head of International Business Management (9/2014 – Present)
BINUS University, Tangerang, Indonesia
- Managed operational activity within IBM department
- Led strategy-based and vision-driven development of the program
- Led curriculum design and introduction of new teaching methods including lecturer training
- Led curriculum benchmarking with international programs
- Led program’s admissions selection process including conducting applicant interviews
- Oversaw performance and development of 1300+ students and 20+ lecturers
- Undergraduate courses taught: International Business; Global Supply chain management, International business Project; Research Methodology.
- Researchgate, https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Dony_Saputra2
- Linkedin, https://www.linkedin.com/in/dony-saputra-00652173
- Resarch Binus, http://research.binus.ac.id/lecturer/D5389/dony-saputra/