by Kella Charles

Trade Expo Indonesia is an annual trade show in Indonesia. Taken from the official website of the Ministry of Trade, Trade Expo Indonesia aims to improve the image of the Indonesian nation in the international world through various potentials of natural wealth, creativity and culture that are loaded into various quality products, competitive and meet international standards. Trade Expo Indonesia 2023 was organized by the Ministry of Trade at ICE BSD on October 18 – October 22, 2023 and also held online from October 18 – December 18, 2023.

Today, October 19, 2023, I had the opportunity to visit Trade Expo Indonesia 2023. The situation inside is really exciting because I can see various Indonesian products that are ready to be exported to foreign countries or even many products there that have been exported to various countries. In addition to seeing, I also tasted and bought some of the products on display there. I also saw and met various potential importers from many countries. In addition to the products, there were also several booths that supported export and import activities such as freight forwarders, container rental companies, etc. Besides that, I was also allowed to ask “questions” about the uniqueness of the product, the process of exporting the product, the willingness to export, etc. I was also able to see exporters and importers negotiating, making decisions, and making trade contracts.

With Trade Expo Indonesia, I as an International Business Management student had the opportunity to see directly an internationally organized exhibition about Export Import which is very related to my interests. Thankyou Trade Expo Indonesia !

Kella

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/kella-charles_trade-expo-indonesia-is-an-annual-trade-show-activity-7120805212344184832-c147?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop