by Kella Charles

5th Semester – IBM student

Hi everybody!

I want to share some experiences that I have recently learned. In August 2023, I had extra time to participate in the Import Export Training with Simulation at the Export Training & Trade Services Center (PPEJP) that the Indonesian Ministry of Trade organized for two weeks.

Not only that, I also enjoy interacting with other experts in the field, including Coach Fernandes Raymond from Agribusiness and Beauty of Indonesia, Ibu Desy Andriani from the Ministry of Trade, Pak Aji Widyarko from Customs and Excise, Pak Izmarta Rachman as a Trainer, and many more. They know current industrial conditions, in-depth insight and views regarding import-related industries. They truly inspire me, and I am determined to share the knowledge they have given me.

We also enter the largest port in the neighborhood, Tanjung Priok Harbor. I was impressed by the complexity and scale of the operations, which allowed us to share the export and import processes.

At this time, I would like to extend my gratitude to the Indonesian Ministry of Trade for the chance and experience. I am confident that the education I received during this course will be very helpful in advancing my career in the field of export-import.

Reference: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/kella-charles_hi-everybody-i-want-to-share-some-experience-activity-7111013389677576192-S5uM?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop