There are a lot of financial and operational problems occurred lately because of the vulnerability of the companies’ risk management. It is very significant that we understand that proper risk management can prevent many unwanted disasters.
Financial Risk Academy is a prestigious professional designation for professionals that are involved in financial and risk management. The assessment Examination is conducted once a year every November and is held all over the world by GARP (Global Association of Risk Professionals) at the same time.
FRM® is considered as a global benchmark for risk management skills. FRM® Examination was first conducted in on 1997. The development was so incredible that in 2007, there are more than 10,000 people attending the FRM® assessments. There are 13,675 individuals which have successfully completed the FRM® Certification program, representing 3,000 plus companies globally.
Standard of the FRM® are acknowledged internationally. There are a lot of Master programs that offers specialization on risk management but there is only one FRM®. Organizations that employ FRM® holders are as follows: banks and other financial institutions such as multi-finance, insurance, and pension fund, and also consulting companies and investment bankers.
The BINUS Financial Risk Academy are design for FRM® candidates and anyone who wants to improve his/her knowledge financial and risk management, including practitioners/professionals, faculty members, and students.
As the first university in Indonesia that is internationally recognized the ISO-9001 Certification, BINUS is applying policies and a consistent quality target. The coordinators of BINUS Financial Risk Academy are Ferry Wong, MBA, CFA, FRM and Ferdinand Sadeli, MAF, CFA, FRM who are coordinators of BINUS Financial Analyst Academy – CFA® Preparation Program since it was introduced in 2001. BINUS holds all levels of CFA® training levels and the only institute to hold all levels of the CFA® from start to finish. Right now there are already over 2,000 participants attending BINUS Financial Analyst Academy – CFA® Preparation Program.
Why BINUS Financial Risk Academy Program?
- Taught by experienced, FRM®/ CFA® holder practitioners and also faculty members deeply experienced in their fields
- Will obtain a certificate from BINA NUSANTARA
- Very strategic location
- Limited number of participants per class so they everyone can be given the chance to interact more intensively
- Designed to be suitable for every circle that are interested to develop their skills in finance, capital market, banking, retirement funding, insurance, etc.
- Access to the facilities of BINUS UNIVERSITY (library, etc) and also supported by additional exercises and summaries from their website
- Become a member of BINUSIAN – discounts for every programs, seminars, and workshops.
- The availability of full time faculty members that eases communication needs
Intensive preparation is a wise measure in order to pass FRM® exam. The percentage of passing FRM® in the world is 44% and 45% on the years 2005 and 2006 respectively and in Indonesia; the passing percentages are much lower.
The materials tested in the FRM® Exam:
|Foundations of Risk Management||20%|
|Financial Markets and Products||30%|
|Valuation and Risk Models||30%|
FRM® exam will last for four (4) hours and consists of about 100 multiple-choice questions.
- Dr. Ferdinand Sadeli, MAF, CFA, CPA, FRM, CFOS (Director & CFO, Sinarmas Land Ltd.)
- Ferry Wong, MBA, CFA, CFOS (Head of Indonesia & Philippine Research, Citigroup Securities)
- Ricky Ichsan, CFA, FRM, PFM, CFP, CFOS, ERMCP, CRMP, CSA, CRP (Managing Director, Ghera Multi Wahana)
- Budi Rustanto, M.M., CFA, FRM, CSA (Senior Analyst – Valbury Asia Securities)
- Santoso Himawan, CFA, FRM (Independent Practicioner)
- Andre Varian, CFA, FRM (AIA Financial – Portfolio Manager)
- Bramantya Egin Pratama, CFA, FRM (Head of Product Development – PT Indo Premier Investment Management)
- Irman Robinson, MSc, FRM, ERMCP (Bank Supervisor – Bank Indonesia)
- Ignatius Denny Wicaksono, CFA, FRM (Kepala Divisi Manajemen Informasi dan Pengembangan Emiten – PT Bursa Efek Indonesia)
|Part 1 Batch 25||Weekdays Class||Weekend Class|
|Day||Tuesday & Thursday||Saturday|
|Time||06.30 pm – 09.35 pm||08.45 am – 05.35 pm|
· Course Fee is nett
· Payment no later than one week before the training program begins.
· Withdrawal or delay in joining the training program no later than 3 days before the training begins with an administration payment of Rp. 100.000.
· No refund for participants who withdraw after the training program begins.
· Participants who have registered cannot be replaced with other participants.
Promo installment 0% for Credit Card:
· BCA : 3 installment
· CIMB Niaga : 6 installment
· BNI : 9 installment
Download the registration form here.
GARP does not endorse, promote, review, or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by organizations sponsoring or providing FRM® exam preparation materials or programs, nor does GARP verify pass rate or exam results claimed by such organizations. FRM® and Financial Risk Manager® are trademarks owned by GARP. BINUS FINANCIAL RISK ACADEMY – FRM® Training Program is not affiliated with GARP or its subsidiaries.
Published at : Updated