Consumer Behavior, Customer Relationship Management, International Management, Service Excellence, Strategic Management, Strategic Planning
Rini started her pathway in education in 2013 when she joined as Faculty Member in United Arab Emirates University. Subsequently, she joined Binus Business School in 2008 with teaching interest in Marketing Management, Strategic Marketing, Consumer Behavior, International Marketing and International Management.
She has involved as Facilitator in Corporate Training for various prominent Indonesian companies as well as conducting various marketing research specifically in customer insights and product testing for various brands such as Unilever, Dexa Medica, Nestle Indonesia, Nutrifood, Astra International, Holcim and OCBC NISP.
Her interest in Marketing and Technological updates prompted her to study further on The Effects of ICT Adoption on Marketing Capabilities and Business Performance of Indonesian SMEs in Fashion Industry. Her apparent insight in Marketing brought her to prestigious positions as Board of Advisor for Indonesia Travel and Tourism Awards and Bali Tourism Awards. She is also taken part as Board of Jury for The Indonesia Sales and Marketing Awards. Rini is currently working as Dean of Master of Management (MM) Program at BINUS Business School.
• Doctor of Business Management, Institut Pertanian Bogor (IPB)
• Master of Business Administration, Winthrop University, South Carolina – USA
• Bachelor of Economics, Majoring in Management, Universitas Katolik Parahyangan (UNPAR)
• More than 10 years of experience in Strategic Planning and Organizational Development.
• More than 10 years of experience as a Facilitator in Government Projects and various State-Owned Institutions in Banking/ Financial and Technology Industry specifically in Management Development Program (MDP), and Professional Development Program (PDP)
• More than 10 years of experience in conducting Marketing Research & Moderation specifically in consumer insight and product concept test for various FMCG brands in Indonesia
• More than 2 years of experience as a Coach in Banking/ Financial and Technology Industry
• Content developer in specific area of expertise