CHRISTIAN, THE HIGHEST GPA IN BINUS BUSINESS SCHOOL PROGRAM

Christian can’t hide his happiness the moment he knows that he graduated with the highest GPA of Magister Management (MM) Executive Program BINUS BUSINESS SCHOOL (BBS) at the 54th BINUS UNIVERSITY graduation ceremony at Jakarta Convention Center on Tuesday (7/26). Joyous Christian said that he is happy and proud to become one of the best graduates from the best business school in Indonesia.

“I never expected this kind of achievement. I never set a high target for my grades since my main target was to widen my networking,” he reveals. He adds that he can get many precious experiences with fellows International students by studying at MM Executive program.

“The most valuable thing I’ve learned in this program is the importance of leadership, negotiation skill, and entrepreneurial in professional world,” Christian said.

Commitment, time management, and teamwork are the secrets behind Christian success in finishing his master’s degree with 3.93 GPA and received summa cum laude honor. Supporting each other and remind each other of the main purpose of taking this program were also fundamental in his success. Further, he deems the opportunity of studying at MM Executive program as an outstanding experience for him.

Time management was also crucial in his success, as he often reads books to improve his literacy. “I spend at least 30 minutes for reading during every weekend and after work,” said Christian with a smile on his face.

One of the struggles that he had to bear during his study is adjusting his work time with other members of his group. He was often forced to communicate through internet because every member were simply too busy with their own schedule. “We often communicate via skype, chatting, and that kind of things,” he said.

After finishing his master degrees, he is eager to continue his career as well as planning to pursue his doctoral degree abroad.