BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
This program focuses on a variety of situations and challenges encountered in everyday business practices, as well as on strategies, processes, and practical applications involved in meeting stakeholder needs. Students will access the most current conceptual and analytical developments in management practice. They will also access insights for developing and implementing sustainable customer value. Moreover, they can acquire soft skills for aligning and balancing the various – and often conflicting – needs and demands of various stakeholders: shareholders, workers, community, media, government, and the public at large.
The BBS MM-Business Management for Young Professionals Program is designed to:
- Enhance the understanding and acquisition of skills required to be an effective manager in industries such as consumer goods, manufacturing, technology, and services;
- Understand most current conceptual and analytical developments in management practice essential to the contemporary manager;
- Gain insights from managerial and top management viewpoints for developing and implementing sustainable customer values; and
- Align and balance different (and often conflicting) needs and demands of various stakeholders: shareholders, workers, the community, the media, governmental authorities and the general public.
- Curriculum : Well balanced between theory and practice, relevant to Indonesia context
- Case Studies : Harvard, Stanford, INSEAD and other prominent universities
- Awarded byMURI for accomplishing 100+ local case study within 4 years.
- C-level seminar from prominent companies: CEO, CFO, CMO
- Trial Classes available.
- Global immersion programmers (Voluntary).
- Member of EFMD – European Foundation of Management Development
- “A” Accreditation Based on the decree from Badan Akreditasi Nasional – Perguruan Tinggi
- (BAN-PT) No: 22/BAN-PT/Ak-IX/S2/X/2011, October 28th, 2011, Magister Management Program.
- Good Networking with Industry and alumni support
- Seminars by visiting foreign professors
- On-site class (MM in Young Professional Business Management)