CALL FOR PAPERS – The 1st APSKI International Conference on Entrepreneurship (APSKI-ICE) 2023
Call for Papers – Deadline Extension
The 1st APSKI International Conference on Entrepreneurship (APSKI-ICE) 2023 is organized by Aliansi Program Studi Kewirausahaan Indonesia (APSKI) and will be held on 29-30 May 2023 in Bandung, West Java, Indonesia.
The conference will be a hybrid event, including both online and face-to-face presentations.
This event is hosted by BINUS University, ITB, and Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTeM).
The conference theme is “Reviving Entrepreneurship Spirit and Business Recovery through Innovation and Optimization Technology.”
Authors are invited to submit full papers related to the conference theme and scope. Papers will be considered for the conference program in one of the following tracks:
• Leadership in Business
• Strategic Planning
• Marketing & Digital Marketing
• Information & Knowledge Management
• Human Resources in Business
• Operations Management
• Communication and Design for Business
• Sustainability Management
• System Information and Digital
• Accounting and Finance
• Data Mining and Analytics
• Deadline for full paper submission: 5 May 2023
• Notification of accepted full paper: 10 May 2023
• Deadline for final manuscript: 20 May 2023
• Deadline for early bird registration: 15 April 2023
• Deadline for final registration: 15 May 2023
Submit your full paper by email to email@example.com. The subject of the email should be “Paper Submission – Short Title of Your Paper”. The paper template can be accessed at https://tinyurl.com/5h9569pf.
A team of reviewers will review all paper submissions. If the papers are deemed worthy of publication in a Scopus-indexed journal associated with this conference, the team will inform the paper authors to pay the general (Scopus) presenter fees. Otherwise, authors are expected to pay the non-Scopus presenter fees to be included in the conference proceedings or non-Scopus journals such as the Journal of Technology Management and Technopreneurship (JTMT) from Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTeM).
For more information, please visit our website at https://apski.net/conference.html or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Desi Indrawati: +6281230719691 (WhatsApp) and email@example.com
Margareth Setiawan: +6282116163608 (WhatsApp) and firstname.lastname@example.org
• BINUS Business School (BBS), Bina Nusantara University, Indonesia. Conference Chair: Dr. Mulyani (Yani) Karmagatri at email@example.com
• School of Business and Management (SBM), ITB, Indonesia. Contact person: Sonny Rustiadi, MBA, Ph.D.
• Faculty of Technology Management and Entrepreneurship, Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTeM). Contact person: Dr. Isma Addi bin Jumbri