PROFESSIONAL & PROJECT-BASED EXPERIENCE
- Area of Expertise: Management Accounting and Accounting Information Systems for Management Trainee
- Coachee for Bank Syariah Mandiri (BSM) Staff Development Program – Batch 4
- Module development for three courses: Business in Indonesia, Business in ASEAN and South East Asian Culture. These modules are designed for the three respective subjects offered in the International Business program.
- Project Manager; Core Competency Revisit, PT. Mandiri Tunas Finance, A leasing company, completed in October 2018.
- Member Project; MYOB Accounting Information Systems implementation in PT. Lucky Light Globalindo, an SME company specializing in Electricity Transformer Assembly & Manufacture, completed in October 2017.
Head of Program - International Business at Binus University International - June 2015 - Present
Managing International Business Program. Setting strategic planning for the program. Managing faculty members, students, curriculum, and IB activities Working closely with Partner Universities in various countries (Australia, New Zealand, UK, The Netherlands, Germany, and China)
Lecturer Assistant (Tutor) at Victoria University of Wellington - February 2012 - November 2012
Tutoring Introduction to Accounting Information System (ACCY 225) for MYOB and Xero labs, assignment and presentation marking.
Head of Program - Undergraduate School of Accounting & Finance at Binus University International - August 2007 - September 2011
Responsible for managing the school. Task including designing program courses, curriculum and syllabi, managing exams, organizing lecturer’s schedules, handling student academic problems, corresponding to partner universities.
Part-time Lecturer at Binus University International - July 2005 - July 2007
Teaching accounting courses for undergraduate students in Binus University International: Accounting Computer Package (MYOB) & Advanced Computer Package (Microsoft Axapta)
Finance & Administration Director at PT. Sumber Natama Medika - November 2003 - February 2006
A pharmaceutical owned-company for distribution channel to hospitals and clinics. Items included OTC medicines, K medicines, syringes, consumables, and hospital equipment. Responsible in managing Finance Department. Responsible for monthly financial report, and tax Monitor debt collection and orders Design, create and document Accounting System, using MYOB Premier
Finance Manager at PT. Jasa Logistik Kesehatan Nusantara May 2001 - January 2003
A Joint-ventured company specializing in Hospital Information System Responsible for Accounting and Finance Department, handling 3 staffs. Responsible for monthly financial report, montly and yearly tax (SPT & SPM) Ability to design, create and document Accounting System, using MYOB for the company. As one of the system implementer for designing Hospital Information System – using 4th Dimension system
Indonesian Accounting Association (IAI) from 2010