Trending Activities During Quarantine

#imerssaid

#globalbusinessmarketingbinus

#marketingisntallaboutselling

The year of 2020 really did welcome us with a big surprise. It was supposed to be the year where most people do their best to start a new with new goals and activities, but the sudden pandemic just destroys every plan that we have made. with the pandemic everyone needs to self-quarantine or lessen their contact with others (social distancing). so what does others do during this period of time?

1. TikTok Videos

TikTok is a Chinese video sharing social networking application that is going viral with trensy and funny videos that its user created. This social platform has become one of the top platforms where people use their creativity and talent to create videos that would then go viral. Even unknown or old songs that no one know could suddenly went viral just because of one viral video that a user created. Other than that, you could also collab with your friends to make TikTok videos. I am sure that it will be a fun activity to try.

1. Be Your Own MasterChef

During this pandemic the one thing that everyone has in an abundant amount is time. So why not use the time to explore the inner MasterChef talent. It is the best time for you to create and try recipes and the same time feeding your family with your home-made food. It may not be easy at first and maybe you may have encounter some fail attempt but with so much time to spare I am sure that anyone could master a few recipes in this lifetime.

1. The Dalgona Coffee Effect

This coffee has sent every on in a frenzy to try and create their own dalgona coffee. This coffee only uses simple ingredients such as instant coffee powder, sugar and hot water to create the whipped coffee cream that is looks like dalgona and milk. It is relatively easy to make but I would recommend a mixer to whip the cream as it will be faster and easier for you but hand whip is also possible the problem is that it takes time and energy which leave you with an aching arm.

1. Spring Cleaning

Do you always complain that you have no time to clean every corner of your house? Well now you have plenty of time to really clean your house and you could also have time to disinfect your house to ensure there is no bacteria or virus stinking to it.

#marketingisntallaboutselling

#imarkethink