Professional Certification in International Business Course
Program in Brief
BINUS BUSINESS SCHOOL Executive Education will offer International Business Program. This program provides a thorough grounding in business, an understanding of other cultures, and involves the development of a proposal to start a new business venture in an international setting. This is a unique program that yield a new business or a new product or service of an existing business. The dynamic skill set gained from this program will make participants highly competitive for global workplace.
In addition, this program is designed to cater for Asian – related subjects, which accommodates the need to equip the level of understanding of the business as well as cultural aspects in the Asian region.
Participants are exposed to global business applications and practices from around the world. The program is taught by well-qualified scholars and practitioners from prestigious business schools and industries.
- To develop participants’ competency in international market and business practices
- To demonstrate innovative and creative mindset in applying business knowledge in the international context
- To analyze the international business situation and potential partners
- To adapt competitive attributes and effective communication in a global market
- To apply ethical professionals and entrepreneurs with high social awareness
|Introduction to International Business||6 Sessions|
|Business and Country Risk Assessment||6 Sessions|
|International Business Strategy||6 Sessions|
|International Marketing Plan||6 Sessions|
|Financial Projection||6 Sessions|
|International Business Action Plan||6 Sessions|
Introduction to International Business
A. Economical, Political and legal analysis of the trading country
- Trading country’s economic system, economic information important to your proposed business/product/service, the level of foreign investment in that country
- Describe the trading country’s governmental structure and stability, how the government controls trade and private business
- Describe laws and/or governmental agencies that affect your business/product/service [i.e., labor laws, trade laws (U.S.A. and/or Canada and foreign)]
B. Trade Area and Cultural Analysis
- Geographic and demographic information, important customs and traditions, other pertinent cultural information, competitive advantages and disadvantages of the proposed product and/ or service
- Analysis of the potential location—importance and requirements of each
Business and Country Risk Assessment
List the problems your product/service is addressing.
B. Customer Segments
Who are the target customers? Describe the target market (age, income level, population estimate, other specific demographic and economic information), customer buying behavior related to the proposed product and/or service
C. Unique Value Proposition
What is the single, clear, compelling message that states why your product/service is different and worth buying?
D. Business Models and Solution
What are the top three features of your product/service? the reasoning behind the business model.
E. Viability and feasibility
Weigh the risks, possible outcomes, feasibility including consider growth potential and consider creativity and competitive advantage.
International Business Strategy
At this stage, we identify the best strategy that will help our client to enter each particular foreign market of interest. The examples of international business strategies are exporting, licensing (franchising), joint venture, foreign direct investments, etc.
International Marketing Plan
This section is based on the 13Ps framework and contains requirements in the following areas. Requirements depend on foreign market research, risk assessment and a selected international business strategy.
Product, Price, Promotion, Place, Payment, Personnel, Planning, Positioning, Paperwork, Practices, Partnerships, Policies, Protection.
Cost and benefit including production, distribution and taxation.
International Business Action Plan
Based on an International Marketing Plan and the project approach International Business Action Plan contains activities, milestones, estimations, resources, performance measurement and evaluation criteria
|NORMAL PRICE||Rp 9.500.000||–|
EARLY PRICE DISC.
|Rp 8.075.000||15% from Normal Price|
The course will be delivered through:
- Interactive Online Class with Zoom
- Participant-centered Learning with Interactive Lecturing
- Group and Individual Tasks
- Case Studies
- Group and Individual Presentations
- BINUSIAN* Discount 15% off
- Corporate Discounts are available for companies enrolling more than 5 employees.
- Promo Credit Card installments at 0% interest:
- BCA : 3 installment
- CIMB Niaga : 6 installment
- BNI : 9 installment
*BINUSIANS are defined as currently active students or alumni who have received an official undergraduate and graduate diploma from Bina Nusantara. Failure to provide proof of the above will result in no discount provided.