CISA® (Certified Information Systems Auditor) is an international designation for IS (Information Systems) audit, control and security professionals, issued by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) in 1978.
Holding the CISA® designation helps assure a positive reputation as a qualified IS audit, control and assurance and/or security professionals. Whether to enhance the on-the-job performance or to secure a promotion or new position, becoming a CISA® will distinguish its holder from other candidates and provide a competitive advantage.
To hold the CISA® designation, candidates are required to successfully complete the CISA® examination. The CISA® examination is administrated in more than 188 countries, including Indonesia. Exam registration is continuous, meaning, candidates can register any time, no restrictions. Candidates can schedule a testing appointment as early as 48 hours after payment of exam registration fees. The CISA® examination consists of 150 multiple-choice questions and is administrated during a four-hour session.
The CISA® examination is designed to measure a candidate’s knowledge, evaluation and application of IS audit principles and practices and technical content areas, namely:
- Domain 1 – Information System Auditing Process (21%)
- Domain 2 – Governance and Management of IT (17%)
- Domain 3 – Information Systems Acquisition, Development and implementation (12%)
- Domain 4 – Information Systems Operations and Business Resilience (23%)
- Domain 5 – Protection of Information Assets (27%)
The purpose of this CISA® Review Program is to help the candidates of CISA® examination to prepare themselves to pass the examination and to provide thorough knowledge and practical examples to anyone who wish to learn more about IS audit, control and assurance and/or security.
This course is not only intended for those who willing to take CISA® examination, but also for anyone who wish to learn more about IS audit, control and assurance and/or security. No specific requirements for participants. However, it is recommended that the participants have education background in IS/IT or have sufficient experiences in auditing.
Benefits of being CISA Certified
- Instantly authenticate your credentials
- Establish your credibility, expertise and authority
- Increase your marketability and income potential
- Ensure the trust of employers, colleagues and clients
- Prove your ability to manage and stay ahead of ever-changing risks
- Be recognized globally as one of the best in your field
The curriculum of CISA® Review Program is in line with the CISA® examination guidelines. They are:
- Domain 1 – Information Systems Auditing Process
Providing audit services in accordance with standards to assist organizations in protecting and controlling information systems. Domain 1 affirms your credibility to offer conclusions on the state of an organization’s IS/IT security, risk and control solutions.
- Domain 2 – Governance and Management of IT
Domain 2 confirms to stakeholders your abilities to identify critical issues and recommend enterprise-specific practices to support and safeguard the governance of information and related technologies.
- Domain 3 – Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
Provide assurance that the practices for the acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems meet the organization’s strategies and objectives.
- Domain 4 – Information Systems Operations and Business Resilience
Domains 3 and 4 offer proof not only of your competency in IT controls, but also your understanding of how IT relates to business.
- Domain 5 – Protection of Information Assets
Cybersecurity now touches virtually every information systems role, and understanding its principles, best practices and pitfalls is a major focus within Domain 5.
|Batch 34||Weekend Class|
|Training schedule||22 Aug – 26 Sep 2020|
|Day||Thursday – Saturday|
|Time||Thu 18.30 – 21.30 & Sat 09.00 – 12.00|
|Exam Preparation (mock up exam)||26 Sep 2020|
|Online Exam Simulation||27 Sep – 26 Oct 2020 (5 attempts)|
|CISA 1 Batch 34||Rp 7.700.000 ,-|
|*Fee includes course kits and materials, lunch/dinner, certificate of attendance, and parking card
• Early Bird Discount 20% off, by 24 July 2020
• BINUSIAN Disc 20% off (student and alumnae S1, S2, S3 Program and Executive Education)
• Corporate Rate is available
- Payment no later than one week before the training program begins.
- Withdrawal or delay in joining the training program no later than 3 days before the training begins with an administration payment of Rp. 100.000.
- No refund for participants who withdraw after the training program begins.
- Participants who have registered cannot be replaced with other participants.
- Discount Corporate 5% min. 5 person in a company.
Promo installment 0% for Credit Card:
- BCA: 3 installment
- CIMB Niaga: 6 installment
- BNI: 9 installment
Download the registration form here
- Executive Education Facilitators
Published at : Updated