This course provides knowledge and skills on how Internet channels can be turned into marketing activities such as how to do basic Internet collaborations for marketing research, data mining profiling, targeting, etc. By covering best practice and use case studies throughout, this course is designed to give participants the relevant skills, knowledge, and expertise they need to design and implement an effective integrated digital marketing strategy.
- Gain a clear understanding about the background, current state, and future potential of digital marketing;
- Understand how digital marketing can help expand a business, domestically and internationally;
- Develop an understanding of why and how digital marketers conduct online marketing research and how they turn data into marketing knowledge that provides insight into marketing activities; and
- Integrate digital marketing plans into an overall marketing strategy.
- Introduction to Digital Marketing and the Rise of Digital Marketing in Indonesia
- Strategic Digital Marketing and Performance Metrics
- Digital Marketing Plan
- Digital Marketing Research
- Digital Marketing Communication: Owned, Paid, and Earned Media
- Customer Relationship Management
Who should attend?
Professionals or marketers who need to understand digital marketing and want to improve their career or position in the marketplace. Maximum 10 persons per class.
Willy Gunadi (Mr.)
Thursday – Friday, 28 – 29 September 2017
09.00 – 17.00 WIB
at BINUS JWC Senayan Campus (next to Senayan City)
Include: training kit, parking, meals, certificate.
- BINUSIAN Discount 15% off (student and alumnae S1, S2, S3 Program and Executive Education).
- Corporate Rate is available.
- Promo installment 0% for Credit Card:
BCA : 3 installment
CIMB Niaga : 6 installment
BNI : 9 installment
How to Register?
Last updated :