Business activities will not always be separate from decisions in the field of financial management. All the business activities that require funding, decisions must be taken by the management. Whenever management make the right decision (The Bright Side) With increasing competition, corporate leaders and managers need to find appropriate and dynamic solutions better than their competitors. Uncertainty must be addressed so that business planning can generate maximum profit.
Experience & impact:
- Understanding the position of the maximization of ‘profit’ in the context of implementing the 3 Ps.
- Have the ability to think and act in an integrated manner in pursuit of maximization of profits in the context of implementing the 3 Ps.
- Presenting opinions and concepts as well as the plan of actions are increasingly integrated into maximization of profits increasingly sustainable by ensuring implementation of the 3 Ps.
- The Principles of Competition
- Leverage and Capital Structure
- The Cost of Capital
- Risks and Refinements in Capital Budgeting
- Corporate Governance and Profits
- CSR and Profits
- Capital Raising and Its Bright Side
Last updated :