Why are projects challenging? Projects are unique. Sometimes difficult to define.Too much to do, too little time. As soon as a project starts, something changes. In this course, participants will learn how to manage projects successfully using Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) from Project Management Institute (PMI).
Upon successful completion of this course, participants are expected to be able to:
- Understand project management according to Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) from Project Management Institute (PMI),
- Able to use project management software,
- Able to implement PMBOK in their projects,
- Can increase the project success rate in their company.
Project Integration Management, Project Scope Management, Project Time Management, Project Cost Management, Project Quality Management, Project Human Resource Management, Project Communications Management, Project Risk Management, Project Procurement Management, Project Stakeholder Management
Who should attend?
- Project Managers
- Contractor and sub-contractor
- Other People who work in project management areas
- People outside project management areas who would like to understand project management
Maximum 10 persons per class.
Ahmad Syamil (Mr.)
Thursday – Friday, 19 – 20 October 2017
09.00 – 17.00 WIB
at BINUS JWC Senayan Campus (next to Senayan City)
Include: training kit, parking, meals, certificate.
- BINUSIAN Discount 15% off (student and alumnae S1, S2, S3 Program and Executive Education).
- Corporate Rate is available.
- Promo installment 0% for Credit Card:
BCA : 3 installment
CIMB Niaga : 6 installment
BNI : 9 installment
How to Register?
Last updated :