Organizational success is dependent upon on an organization’s team. Team development creates a captivating atmosphere by encouraging cooperation, teamwork, interdependence, and trust among team members. There are four stages of team development, which are forming, storming, norming, and performing.
This workshop is exclusively designed for an organization that seeks effective and efficient team development.
Experience and impact of the workshop:
- Identify and match an organization’s goals and human resource needs
- Create a team development road map
- Identify the current competences for each team member
- Create a policy brief for team development
- Create solutions for conflict based problems for team development
Two days of high impact training will cover the topics as follows:
- Re-understand an organization’s goals and human resource needs
- Formulate a team development road map
- Identify the current competences for each team member using competence assessments
- Formulate policy briefs for team development
- Formulate solutions for conflict based problems for team development
Last updated :