Who is this Degree for?
The BBS MM-Business Management Program is designed for early-career managers and professionals from various disciplines who aspire to learn competitive strategies for business. Graduates of this program are prepared to be better general managers with strategic views as well as strongly integrative interfunctional business competencies for innovation and for sustaining business growth.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
The Masters in Management (MM) in Business Management program done 100% in English language is designed to:
- Enhance your understanding of domestic and global, executive-level business practices in consumer, industrial, technological, and service fields;
- Help you understand the most current conceptual and analytical developments in management practice essential to the contemporary executive;
- Help you gain insights from top management viewpoint for developing and implementing sustainable customer values;
- Help you align and balance various (and often conflicting) needs and demands of groups of stake holders: shareholders, workers, the community, the media, government authorities and the public;
- Help you integrate the role of information systems into business functions to enable managers to formulate and execute management changes related to contemporary global advances in globalization and technology.
- Curriculum : Well balanced between theory and practice, relevant to Indonesia context
- Case Studies : Harvard, Stanford, INSEAD and other prominent universities
- Awarded byMURI for accomplishing 100+ local case study within 4 years.
- C-level seminar from prominent companies: CEO, CFO, CMO
- Trial Classes available.
- Global immersion programmers (Voluntary).
- Member of EFMD : European Foundation of Management Development
- “A” Accreditation Based on the decree from Badan Akreditasi Nasional – Perguruan Tinggi
- (BAN-PT) No: 22/BAN-PT/Ak-IX/S2/X/2011, October 28th, 2011, Magister Management Program.
- Good Networking with Industry and alumni support
- Seminars by visiting foreign professors
The BBS MM-Business Management for Professionals (MM Business) is a master’s-level program designed for professional who are preparing to be strategic business leaders. This program is designed for those who want to better understand and acquire skills and competencies for managing businesses.
The Business Management program recruits students of various backgrounds and helps them become generalists: business leaders with effective decision-making abilities. General managers must master every facet of business and must be able to lead the enterprise holistically , and to emphasize how key decision s affects each business function.
The MM Business Management program consists of subjects that walk you through various functional areas. This program is designed to guide you through your personal transformation and development. You will be equipped with analytical skills needed to identify, frame, and solve complex business problems, and with confidence to make important business decisions for rapid changes in organizations or industries.
A capstone course in strategic management integrates all courses and allows you to practice skills for running a sustainable, successful business. The program emphasizes rigorous analytical and strategic thinking, which is essential for business leaders. You will be challenged to understand the theoretical underpinnings of the courses and to use your understanding to solve real-world business problems.
|Accounting for Manager||
|Information Technology for Management||
|Leadership & Organizational Behavior||
|Corporate & Business Strategy||
|Business Communications & Interpersonal Skills||
|Group Integrative & Experiental Project & Design Thinking||
|Managerial of Economics||
|Operation & Supply Chain Mgt||
Note: This is the latest curriculum, which still may change.
*If the participants are less than 12 persons, the class will be cancelled.
|Interview||Based on appointment|
|Language Proficiency||BBS EPT (English Proficiency Test)*>=500|
|Entrance Test||TPA Test, only for GPA < 3.00
Total Score (GPAx200)+ TPA >=1000
|GPA 2.5, Min. 2 years from graduation and 2 years working experience|
Institutional TOEFL: valid 1 year
International TOEFL: valid 2 years
|Application Form||Rp. 600.000,-|
|MM Business Management||Rp. 105.000.000,-|
The period of MM Business Management will be delivered for 18 months (3 Semester).
Classes are conducted on weekdays (3 – 5 days/week) between 06.30 – 09.30 pm. all delivery of class materials exams and thesis are in full English.
Please note that there will be certain requirements for students to attend a few mandatory morning or afternoon week day or Saturday session for prominent visiting foreign lecturers or other important workshops. Information on such seminars will be provided to the students in advance, nearer the event.
|Registration||January 19, – February 15, 2017|
|Entrance test (BBS EPT)||February 17|
|Entrance test (TPA)||February 18|
|Interview||February 13 – 15, 2017|
|Results announcement||February 22|
|New intake briefing||March 1, 2017|
|Case study & Bus. Math simulation||March 2, 2017|
|Mandatory Matriculation Out bound||To be announced|
|First day of class||March 6, 2017|
FACULTY MEMBERS – Real industry practitioners with high international exposures:
- Dr. Alexander Wollenberg Ph.D
- Agustian Prasetya, MPA., Dr.
- Amalia Maulana, Ph.D
- Ario S. Setiadi, Ph.D, CPM, DipM ACIM
- Achmad Reza, M.Sc., Ph.D
- Bun Sucento, MBA, M.Mgt., CIM-UK
- Edi Abdurrahman, Ph.D, Prof.
- Firdaus A. Alamsjah, Ph.D
- Gabriel C. Hadylaw, MM
- Irham A. Dilmy, MBA
- Muhammad Fathony, Ph.D
- Muhril Ardiansyah, M.Sc., Ph.D
- Pantri Heriyati, Dr.
- Richard Kumaradjaja, Ph.D
- Ruben Garcia Berasategui, MBA
- Samuel Dossugi, Dr.
- Tarcisius Sunaryo Ph.D
Last updated :