BINUS BUSINESS SCHOOL proudly offers MM Executive in Strategic Management with new ways in producing Innovative Global Leaders.
Everyone are born with great creative potential which, unfortunately, hampered by the environment. A distinctive approach, however, will enable you to unlock the potential and produce innovative ideas and thinking that might leading to a disruptive business.
WHY YOU SHOULD ENROLL AT BINUS BUSINESS SCHOOL?
- Providing the most convenient program for top executives:
- The fastest program (18 months) running in English, only on Saturdays at a city campus located in Senayan, Central Jakarta.
- Combining face-to-face and online learning method for some courses.
- The only private business school with strong global and local recognitions:
- American accreditation eligibility, i.e., AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business).
- Affiliated with HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL that offers Dr. Michael Porter’s Microeconomics of Competitiveness course.
- A-accredited from BAN-PT
- Providing distinctive learning experiences designed holistically to produce “Innovative business leaders with the ability to strategize and manage globally.”
- Teaches and measures key top executive’s soft skills such as strategic thinking, top executive presentation, and speed-reading.
- Enhancing perspective on global & contemporary business issues through forums such as CEO Speaks, CMO Chat, CFO Forum, ASEAN Learn Sharing, and knowledge sharing with prominent alumni.
- Lecturing and coaching by faculty members who, many of them are former top executives.
- Applying global and local case learning method. Global cases comprise of international cases from the world’s top business schools such as Harvard, Wharton, MIT Sloan, INSEAD, and Stanford; while local cases consist of more than 200 Indonesia cases written by BINUS’ faculties.
- Utilizing integrated business innovation facilities, i.e., the method and infrastructure to produce disruptive business ideas:
- Adopting Stanford University’s Design Thinking method since 2010.
- Owning Binus Business Innovation Lab and Binus Marketing Lab to produce disruptive business ideas and startup plans
- The only business school that directly adds value to the student’s companies from day one:
- Providing free resources to fulfill the student’s companies’ manpower needs through BINUS undergraduate internship program (3+1).
- Providing free knowledge sharing to student’s companies’ specified managers on relevant research results combined with knowledge accumulated from BINUS strong industry collaborations
- Enhancing business networking through networking events with alumni
- Providing free business consultancies through Group Field Projects.
MM Executive – BINUS BUSINESS SCHOOL
Fostering Innovation and Global Leadership
DISTINCTIVE CURRICULUM WITH HYBRID DELIVERY METHOD
|Mastering Top Executive Soft Skills||· Strategic Thinking Skills
· Top executive Presentation Skills
· Speed Reading Skills
|Enhancing Perspective on Global & Contemporary Business Issues||· CEO Speaks, CMO Chat, CFO Forum, ASEAN Learn Sharing, On-line executive sharing by MM Executive Alumni||0
|Comprehending Business Acumen & Integrity||· Microeconomic of Competitiveness
· Accounting for Executive
· Corporate Finance
· Corporate Governance & Ethics
|Ensuring Business Sustainability||· Strategic Marketing Management
· Operation and Supply Chain Management
· Strategic Human Capital & Change Management
|Formulating Winning Strategy in Digital Era||· Business Research
· Agile & Disruptive Business Strategy
· Design Thinking and Business Innovation
· Startups & Corporate Entrepreneurship
|Leading Strategy Execution||· Leading in Global Environment
· Executing Business Strategy
|Creating Business Value||· Group Field Project||6|
|Academic||S1 Graduate / Undergraduate|
|Language Proficiency||BBS EPT (English Proficiency Test)* min. 500|
|Interview||With Dean of Programs – BBS / Program Director/Manager – MM Executive|
|Min. 8 years in working experience and 3 years in managerial level|
* Institutional TOEFL : valid £ 1 year
* International TOEFL : valid £ 2 years
How to apply:
ü Please submit your curriculum vitae through this email. Send CV click here
ü Interview with Program Director
ü Test TOEFL / BBE EPT
ü 1st payment of tuition fee
ü Get Matriculation Class
|Registration||January 18 – February 15, 2017|
|Entrance Test (BBS EPT)||February 17|
|Interview||Based on appointment|
|Results Announcement||February 22|
|Matriculation||To be announced|
|First Day of Class||March 11, 2017|
Last updated :