A Preparatory program for Certified in Risk and Information System Control (CRISC®) examination.
WHY BECOME CRISC
Enchanced Knowledge and skills
- To demonstrate your willingness to improve your technical knowledge and skills
- To demonstrate to management your commitment toward organizational excellence
- To obtain credential that employers seek
- To enchance your professional image
- To be included with other professionals who have gained worldwide recognition.
Designed exclusively for risk and information controls professionals who identify, assess and analyze risk, design implement and maintain controls to mitigate risk and respond to risk events
- Risk Identification, Assessment and Evaluation Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Risk Response
- Risk Monitoring
- Information Systems Control Design and Implementation
- Mock Up
|Batch 1||Weekend Class|
|Training schedule||29 September – 27 October 2018|
|Time||09.00 am – 04.00 pm|
Course fee: Rp6.700.000,-
Discount Early Bird 5% payment until 4 August 2018
BINUSIAN Discount 15%
Corporate Rate is available please contact 082299255461 Up (Ivon)
- Payment no later than one week before the training program begins.
- Withdrawal or delay in joining the training program no later than 3 days before the training begins with an administration payment of Rp. 100.000.
- No refund for participants who withdraw after the training program begins.
- Participants who have registered cannot be replaced with other participants.
- Discount Corporate 5% min. 5 person in a company.
Promo installment 0% for Credit Card:
- BCA : 3 installment
- CIMB Niaga : 6 installment
- BNI : 9 installment
Only qualified facilitators & professionals with CISA® Certification will facilitate the learning process.
This program is under the cooperation between BINUS BUSINESS SCHOOL – Executive Education and ISACA Indonesia Chapter. Visit ISACA Indonesia Chapter: www.isaca.or.id
Registration: Naomi. Telp: +62 21 720 3333 ext. 3164, Email: email@example.com
Information: Ivon. Telp: +62 21 720 3333 ext. 3135, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, 0817-7082-1281 (WA Only)
Last updated :