ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Flexibility for your career development
The innovative and flexibility of our BBS Online MM in Business Management enables you to study regardless of your location. Combine your study with a full-time career and develop the knowledge and competencies to advance your career.
TEACHING AND LEARNING
You will follow the same structured series of courses as the full-time MM in Business Management program and guided by active academics who are also active participants at the forefront of leading national and international companies.
ON-LINE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS A WEEK You will have online access to a range of virtual classroom materials and a comprehensive support network. The online interactive learning platform connects you to BBS from wherever you are in the world with full access to the online materials.
ON-CAMPUS, MONTHLY WEEK END SESSIONS
The Saturday-Sunday, on-campus sessions (once per month) will enable you to build relationships with your course colleagues, take exams and attend special lectures. Each on-campus weekend takes place in the home BBS campus at the centre of Jakarta’s business and political district of Senayan.
You will join a learning community in which individual growth is strengthened through collaboration with colleagues nationwide. Create your own national network of aspiring business leaders via your peers and our national corporate connections.
|Accounting for Manager||
|Ethics & Social Awareness||
|Leadership & Organizational Behavior||
|Strategic Management in Business||
|Information System for Management||
|Business Communications & Interpersonal Skills||
- Some Courses may be subject to changes
- class will be cancelled if there are less then tweleve students end rolled
- Flexible study program
- Online 24 hour, 7 days a week, anywhere (for online session)
- Curriculum – Interactive learning process
- Case Study – Harvard, Stanford, INSEAD, BINUS, and other prominent universities
- Awarded by MURI for accomplishing 100 + local case studies within 4 years
- C – level seminars from prominent companies : CEO, CFO, CMO
- Faculty Member – Real industry practitioners with high international explosures
- Trial Classes available onsite
- Global immersion program (Voluntary)
- Member of European Foundation of Management Development (EFMD.org)
- ‘A’ Accreditation Based on decree from Badan Akreditasi Nasional – Perguruan Tinggi (BAN – PT) No: 22/BAN-PT/Ak-IX/S2/X/2011, October 28th, 2011
- Good Networking with industry and alumni support
- BINUS BUSINESS SCHOOL MM Online in Business Management Program will be delivered in 18 months (3 semesters)
- Online sessions: conducted at student’s convenience 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Courses (classes, assignments, exam & thesis) are delivered in Bahasa Indonesia, teaching materials are in English
- Online session (self-study) are conducted Monday to Sunday, anytime and anywhere.
Application Fee : Rp 600.000,-
Program Fee : 70 million (3 Semesters)
- Discount of 5% for BINUS S1 graduates
- (only for the enrollment & payment transaction on the 1st batch) – valid for non BINUS S1 graduates
|Registration||Until February 18, 2015|
|Entrance Test (BBS EPT)||February 20, 2015|
|Entrance Test (TPA)||February 21, 2015|
|Interview||February 16 – 20, 2015|
|Results Announcement||February 25, 2015|
|Due Date of Payment||March 04, 2015|
|New Intake Briefing||March 04, 2015|
|Case Study & Bus. Math Simulation||March 05, 2015|
|Mandatory Matriculation Out Bound||To Be Announced (TBA)|
|First day of Class||March 09, 2015|
FACULTY MEMBERS – Real industry practitioners with high international exposures:
- Ananda Sekarbumi, DBA
- Jimmy Sadelli, Dr.
- Ardi Wirdamulia, Dr.
- Junius Tirok, Dr.
- Asnan Furinto, Dr.
- Muhril Ardiansyah, Ph.D.
- Edi Abdurrahman, Ph.D, Prof.
- Pantri Heriyati, Dr.
- Firdaus A. Alamsjah, Ph.D
- Raymondus Kosala, Ph.D
- Gabriel C. Hadylaw, MM
- Samuel Dossugi, Dr
- Gerald Ariff, M.Sc
- Stephanus Remond W., Dr.
- Hari Santosa Sungkari, Dr.
- Tengku M. Khairal A., Ph.D
- Toto Rusmanto, Ph.D
- Waluyo, Dr
Applications are considered on a rolling basis with two start dates per year in February and September. Applicants are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole and consideration is given to the students’ qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests, extracurricular activities and other personal experiences. We encourage you to apply as early as possible.
MINIMUM ENGLISH AND GPA REQUIREMENTS
|Language Proficiency||BBS EPT (English Proficiency Test)* =>475|
|Entrance Test||TPA Test for GPA < 3.00 Total Score (GPAx200)+ TPA => 1000|
|*Institutional TOEFL: valid < 1 year , International TOEFL: valid < 2 years|
All applicants should submit the following documents in order to complete the application process:
- Filled BBS application form
- 1 (one) legalized photocopy of the latest diploma Sarjana (S1) or Bachelor Degree certificate & transcript (legalized by DIKTI if graduated from foreign University)
- 2 (two) pieces 3 x 4 pictures
- 1 (one) photocopy of birth certificate
- 2 (two) recommendation letters
- 1 (one) photocopy of Identity Card (KTP)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) with Job Description
- 1 (one) letter of working statement from company