- Providing the most convenient program for top executives:
- The fastest program (18 months) running in English, only on Saturdays at a city campus located in Senayan, Central Jakarta.
- Combining face-to-face and online learning method for some courses.
- The only private business school with strong global and local recognitions:
- American accreditation eligibility, i.e., AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business).
- Affiliated with HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL that offers Dr. Michael Porter’s Microeconomics of Competitiveness course.
- A-accredited from BAN-PT
- Providing distinctive learning experiences designed holistically to produce “Innovative business leaders with the ability to strategize and manage globally.”
- Teaches and measures key top executive’s soft skills such as strategic thinking, top executive presentation, and speed-reading.
- Enhancing perspective on global & contemporary business issues through forums such as CEO Speaks, CMO Chat, CFO Forum, ASEAN Learn Sharing, and knowledge sharing with prominent alumni.
- Lecturing and coaching by faculty members who, many of them are former top executives.
- Applying global and local case learning method. Global cases comprise of international cases from the world’s top business schools such as Harvard, Wharton, MIT Sloan, INSEAD, and Stanford; while local cases consist of more than 200 Indonesia cases written by BINUS’ faculties.
- Utilizing integrated business innovation facilities, i.e., the method and infrastructure to produce disruptive business ideas:
- Adopting Stanford University’s Design Thinking method since 2010.
- Owning Binus Business Innovation Lab and Binus Marketing Lab to produce disruptive business ideas and startup plans
- The only business school that directly adds value to the student’s companies from day one:
- Providing free resources to fulfill the student’s companies’ manpower needs through BINUS undergraduate internship program (3+1).
- Providing free knowledge sharing to student’s companies’ specified managers on relevant research results combined with knowledge accumulated from BINUS strong industry collaborations
- Enhancing business networking through networking events with alumni
- Providing free business consultancies through Group Field Projects.
MM Executive – BINUS BUSINESS SCHOOL
Fostering Innovation and Global Leadership
Last updated :