“The program is available at both the JWC and Alam Sutera campus, during week day evenings”
BINUS BUSINESS SCHOOL The Masters in Management (MM) in Business Management for Young Professionals is a Master program done 100% in Indonesian,which is designed from the ground-up to complement any undergraduate degree. Students taking this program will acquire thorough understanding of the functions and drivers of business of today’s Knowledge Economy. Students with little work experience or fresh-graduates should have no problems taking MM in Business Management for Young Professionals.
Like most management programs, the curriculum of MM-Business Management covers a broad and comprehensive overview of topics in business and management. Unlike other management programs, information technology is strongly emphasized and linked to various subjects in the curriculum. The role of information technology in business cannot be dismissed in the Digital Economy.
Each subject taught in this program will contribute to a totality of understanding of management theory, and how that theory is specifically applied to everyday practice, in the rough-and-tumble world of real business.
The BBS MM in Business Management for Young Professional program consists of two learning methods:
- Blended Learning (combination of face to face and online)
Benefits of the Program
This program focuses on a variety of situations and challenges encountered in everyday business practices, as well as on strategies, processes, and practical applications involved in meeting stakeholder needs. Students will access the most current conceptual and analytical developments in management practice. They will also access insights for developing and implementing sustainable customer value. Moreover, they can acquire soft skills for aligning and balancing the various – and often conflicting – needs and demands of various stakeholders: shareholders, workers, community, media, government, and the public at large.
The BBS MM in Business Management for Young Professionals Program is designed to:
- Enhance the understanding and acquisition of skills required to be an effective manager in industries such as consumer goods, manufacturing, technology, and services;
- Understand most current conceptual and analytical developments in management practice essential to the contemporary manager;
- Gain insights from managerial and top management viewpoints for developing and implementing sustainable customer values; and
- Align and balance different (and often conflicting) needs and demands of various stakeholders: shareholders, workers, the community, the media, governmental authorities and the general public.
- Curriculum : Well balanced between theory and practice, relevant to Indonesia context
- Case Studies : Harvard, Stanford, INSEAD and other prominent universities
- Awarded by MURI for accomplishing 100+ local case study within 4 years.
- C-level seminar from prominent companies: CEO, CFO, CMO
- Trial Classes available.
- Global immersion programmers (Voluntary).
- Member of EFMD – European Foundation of Management Development
- “A” Accreditation Based on the decree from Badan Akreditasi Nasional – Perguruan Tinggi
- (BAN-PT) No: 22/BAN-PT/Ak-IX/S2/X/2011, October 28th, 2011, Magister Management Program.
- Good Networking with Industry and alumni support
- Seminars by visiting foreign professors
- On-site class (MM in Young Professional Business Management)
Last updated :