MM in Business Management Professional Program
“Fostering Innovation and Global Leadership”
The BINUS BUSINESS SCHOOL MM in Business Management Professional Program is a master’s-level program designed for professional who are preparing to be strategic business leaders. This program is designed for those who want to better understand and acquire skills and competencies for managing businesses.
This program recruits students of various backgrounds and helps them become generalists: business leaders with effective decision-making abilities. General managers must master every facet of business and must be able to lead the enterprise holistically, and to emphasize how key decisions affect each business function.
The MM in Business Management Professional Program consists of subjects that walk you through various functional areas. This program is designed to guide you through your personal transformation and development. You will be equipped with analytical skills needed to identify, frame, and solve complex business problems, and with confidence to make important business decisions for rapid changes in organizations or industries.
A capstone course in strategic management integrates all courses and allows you to practice skills for running a sustainable, successful business. The program emphasizes rigorous analytical and strategic thinking, which is essential for business leaders. You will be challenged to understand the theoretical underpinnings of the courses and to use your understanding to solve real-world business problems.
Who is this Degree for?
The BINUS BUSINESS SCHOOL MM in Business Management Professional Program is designed for early-career managers and professionals from various disciplines who aspire to learn competitive strategies for business. Graduates of this program are prepared to be better general managers with strategic views as well as strongly integrative inter-functional business competencies for innovation and for sustaining business growth.
Benefits of the Program
The BINUS BUSINESS SCHOOL MM in Business Management Professional Program is conducted 100% in English language and designed to:
- Enhance your understanding of domestic and global, executive-level business practices in consumer, industrial, technological, and service fields;
- Help you understand the most current conceptual and analytical developments in management practice essential to the contemporary executive;
- Help you gain insights from top management viewpoint for developing and implementing sustainable customer values;
- Help you align and balance various (and often conflicting) needs and demands of groups of stake holders: shareholders, workers, the community, the media, government authorities and the public;
- Help you integrate the role of information systems into business functions to enable managers to formulate and execute management changes related to contemporary global advances in globalization and technology.
- Curriculum : Well balanced between theory and practice, relevant to Indonesia context
- Case Studies : Harvard, Stanford, INSEAD and other prominent universities
- Awarded by MURI for accomplishing 100+ local case study within 4 years.
- C-level seminar from prominent companies: CEO, CFO, CMO
- Trial Classes available.
- Global immersion programmers (Voluntary).
- Member of EFMD : European Foundation of Management Development
- “A” Accreditation Based on the decree from Badan Akreditasi Nasional – Perguruan Tinggi
- (BAN-PT) No: 22/BAN-PT/Ak-IX/S2/X/2011, October 28th, 2011, Magister Management Program.
- Good Networking with Industry and alumni support
- Seminars by visiting foreign professors
Last updated :