Parulian Hutapea, MBA (UoO), Ir (IPB)
Lecturer – International Business
Location: Room 401, 4th floor,
Binus International, JWC Campus, Jl. Hang Lekir I No. 6, Senayan, Jakarta, Indonesia
Parulian has worked in various companies and Higher Education Institutions for more than 32 years, such as: HELM-USAID (leadership specialist), G4S (HR Manager), Cahaya Buana Group (HR Group Head), ABN AMRO-Bank (AVP Human Resources), PT. Aqua Golden Missisipi (HR Head), Hay Management Consultant(Management consultant and trainer), Center for Agroeconomic research (Researcher), LPPM (Professional Staff and management consultant), Kwik Kian Gie School of Business (Vice Rector II and lecturer), MMA-IPB (part time lecturer), STIE Nusantara (part time lecturer), MBA Bandung (part time lecturer), and SBM-ITB Jakarta and Bandung (Guest lecturer). Parulian also has done a lot of consulting activities in serving the following companies.
2016 – present – University of Indonesia, Doctoral Student in Business Administration (Dr)
1987 – 1989 – University of Oregon, Master of Business Administration (MBA)
1980- 1984 – Bogor Institute of Agriculture (IPB), Bachelor in Agribusiness (Ir.)
Parulian research interests are competencies, management and leadersip, human resources Management and business. His research methodology are both qualitative and quantitative is qualitative approach.
- Research Method,
- Management and more
Kompetensi Plus, published by PT.Gramedia.
RESEARCH PUBLICATION AND WORKSHOP PRESENTATION
- Praktik Complex Adaptive System (CAS) di Indonesia dan implikasinya terhadap Manajeme Perbaikian Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (Persoalan dan ancaman, Peluang dan Jalan Keluar). Seminar Pembaruan Manajemen Bisnis Indonesia 7-8 Mei 2008.
- The Impact of Asian Financial Crisis on HRM Practices in Indonesia, accepted but not presented at 10th International Conference on Global Business and Economic Development, Kyoto, Japan, August 8-11.
- The Emergence of Non-Linear Theory in Human Resource Management. Jurnal Manajemen Teknologi. Vo 5. No.2 2006. Institut Teknologi Bandung
- Praktek “Complex Adaptive System (CAS)” di Pabrik Gula di Lampung. Jurnal Manajemen. Vol.3. no.1. 2013. Kwik Kian Gie School of Business.
- Competency’s building and levelling in manufacturingcompanies in Jakarta, 1998.
- Competency based interview and its possible application in research, 2005
- The Change management and the transformation of Human Resources Management in Business Organisation, January 2003
- The relationship between company complexity and CEO Compensation, May 2003
- Post Formation Dynamics in Technology Alliance January 2004
- National Examination, Competency Based Curriculum and the Future of National Education, 2006.
- Competency Based Curriculum and National Education, 2004
- Research Study in Different Culture 2002
- Module development for three courses: Business in Indonesia, Business in ASEAN and South East Asian Culture. These modules are designed for the three respective subjects offered in International Business program.
CONSULTING AND TRAINING
- Local Government Comparative Project (incl. decentralization) between East Java (as a Sister City of Perth) and Western Australia (2002-2006).
- Department of Forestry, Swed Forest and Wahanabhaktipersadajaya (1995)
Management, planning and policy in HTI.
- Division of audit, Department of Co-operation and PPK (1994)
Organisation, system and procedure in audit department
- Department of Education (BPPN) 1994.
Organisation Development in Department of Education in implementing nine years basic education
- Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN) or State own electricity Company (1991)
Corporate Planning (Cooperation between Electricity De France, PLN and PT Paramita)
- The Research project on Transmigrant Income and Prosperity in South Sumatera (1985)
- Ebara Indonesia (2001) Job Evaluation & Salary Management
- Bostinco (2001)Job Evaluation & Salary Management
- Cipta Kreasi Prima Muda (2000)
Performance Management, Competency, Job Evaluation & Salary Management
- Air Liquide (2000). Competency
- PERTAMINA (1997). Organization and Competency Development
- Bank Central Asia (1997). Reward and competency model
- Bank Danahutama (1995). Job analysis, job evaluation, salary management and performance appraisal
- Bimantara Citra (1993).Training needs survey, training design for group and career development
- Borsumej Wehry Indonesia (1992).Training design and career path
- Paprika Swiss Butcher (1990). Business Planning and HR problems
- PT. Kabel Metal Indonesia (Project audit and feasibility study)
- PT. First National Glassware (Project audit)
- PT. Tranka Kabel (Feasibility study)
- Sahid Jaya Hotel Bali
- PT.Wira Lanao( Wood working and moulding)
- PT. Sungei Pinang(Palm oil)
- PT. Royal Standard (envelope and continous paper)
- PT. Inalum (Management training)
- PT. Babcock Wilcox(Management training)
- Bank Papan Sejahtera (1996). Reward management
- Jaya Bank (1996)
- Bukit Asam (Coal) 1997. Business Analysis and Organisation structure
- Tripatra (Engineering Contractor) 1997. Job Family, competency and reward
- Aqua (1996). Job evaluation, salary management
- Satelindo (1996).Job analysis and job evaluation
- Dharmala Manulife (1996). Job analysis, job evaluation and salary management
- Adhi Karya (1996). Job Competencies and Job Family
- NEC Nusantara (1995-1996).Job analysis, job evaluation and salary management
- Indolink (1996). Job analysis, Job evaluation and salary management
- Delta Djakarta (1995-1996). Job evaluation and salary management
- Bank Muamalat (1996)
- Reward project and using competency model for strengthening corporate culture
- Philips (1995). Job analysis
Published at : Updated