M. Ed. (Flinders University), SE (Trisakti University)
Faculty Member: Curriculum Development Coordinator; Academic Development Department, Binus Business School
Telephone: +62-21-720-2222 ext: 3309
Location: Room 400, 4th floor,
Binus International, JWC Campus, Jl. Hang Lekir I No. 6, Senayan, Jakarta
Sukma previously worked in various positions, such as the Australia Awards Indonesia (a prestigious scholarship programs funded by the Australian Government that aims to enhance the development of the recipient country). In 2010, he successfully developed a pilot project for Australia Awards in terms of managing 200 Australia Awards prominent alumni in Indonesia focusing in development areas such as food security, health, education, poverty reduction, energy, innovation of technology, and infrastructure. Currently, he is the Curriculum Development Coordinator in Binus University International. His main duty is to review and maintain the curriculum which involves course distribution and the syllabus for Binus University International and Binus Business School.
Sukma completed his bachelor degree in Trisakti University majoring in Economic Management in 2006. Afterward, he continued his Master degree in Education (Leadership and Management) at Flinders University of South Australia in 2012.
His research interests are organizational behavior, developing people in organization, leadership and knowledge management.
- Putra, S. (2012). Motivation: Are there limits to what can be achieved? Journal of Business Strategy and Execution. 5 (1), 39-45.
Research in Progress
- Putra,S. & Fauk, N.K. (2016). Addressing knowledge sharing at Australia Awards Scholarships Indonesia: Hindering factors and strategies to enable it.
- Fauk, N.K., Achebe,I., Mwanwari, L., & Putra, S. (2016). Effectiveness of food support interventions in improving the nutritional status of people living with HIV in developing countries: A systematic review.
- Fauk, N.K., van der Meulen, M., Mwanwari, L., & Putra, S. (2016). The effectiveness of sex education in reducing STIs/HIV transmission among high school students: a systematic literature review.
- Putra,S. & Fibra,A. (2015). Teamwork as Innovation Generator: An Analysis of Project Hatchery at BINUS University International, presented at the International Conference on Organizational Performance Excellence (iCOPE), 7-8 December 2015. Jakarta, Indonesia.
Published at :