M. Ed. (Flinders University), SE (Trisakti University)
Faculty Member: BINUS Case Center Manager; Academic Development Department, Binus Business School
Telephone: +62-21-720-2222 ext: 3313
Location: Room 400, 4th floor,
Binus International, JWC Campus, Jl. Hang Lekir I No. 6, Senayan, Jakarta
SUKMA PUTRA completed his master degree in Education (Leadership and Management) at Flinders University of South Australia. Currently working as BINUS Case Center Manager at Bina Nusantara Business School. In the process, he involved in the making of more than 20 business case studies in BINUS and certified by Ivey Business School for case study writing and teaching in 2017. Previously he was in various positions in Australia Awards Indonesia (AAI) for 10 years and mostly managed projects for prominent alumni in Indonesia focusing in development areas such as food security, health, education, poverty reduction, energy and Innovation of technology and infrastructure.
Sukma teaches Human Resource Management, Organizational Behavior, Project Hatchery and Introduction to Management and Business for International Business Program.
- Putra, S. (2012). Motivation: Are there limits to what can be achieved? Journal of Business Strategy and Execution. 5 (1), 39-45.
- Putra, S., & Fibra, A. (2016). Teamwork as an innovation generator: An analysis of project hatchery at binus university international. Pertanika Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, 24(July), 139-154. Retrieved from www.scopus.com
- Fauk, N. K., Merry, M. S., Sigilipoe, M. A., Putra, S., & Mwanri, L. (2017). Culture, social networks and HIV vulnerability among men who have sex with men in indonesia. PLoS ONE, 12(6) doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0178736
- Fauk, N.K., Mwakinyali, S.E., Putra, S., Mwanri, L. (2017). Understanding the strategies employed to cope with increased numbers of AIDS-orphaned children in families in rural settings: A case of Mbeya Rural District, Tanzania. Infectious Diseases of Poverty. 6 (21).
- Fauk, N. K., Mwakinyali, S. E., Putra, S., & Mwanri, L. (2017). The socio-economic impacts of AIDS on families caring for AIDS-orphaned children in mbeya rural district, tanzania. International Journal of Human Rights in Healthcare, 10(2), 132-145. doi:10.1108/IJHRH-01-2017-0002
Research in Progress
- The Contributing Factors to Obtain Employment among University Graduates: A Case of Management Graduates in Indonesia.
Putra,S. & Fibra,A. (2015). Teamwork as Innovation Generator: An Analysis of Project Hatchery at BINUS University International, presented at the International Conference on Organizational Performance Excellence (iCOPE), 7-8 December 2015. Jakarta, Indonesia.
Published at : Updated