M.Psi [UI], S. Psi [Unika Atma Jaya Jakarta]
Faculty Member: Student Affairs Coordinator; Student, Alumni, and Global Employability (SAGE), Binus University International
Telephone: +62-21-720-2222 ext: 3201
Location: Room 305, 3th floor,
Binus International, JWC Campus, Jl. Hang Lekir I No. 6, Senayan, Jakarta
Wulan joined Binus University International in 2008 as Student Affairs Coordinator. Her scope of work and responsibility include managing and supervising students’ non-academic activity, rendering counseling services and facilitating community development programs. In 2011, Wulan also joined the International Business program and delivered subjects with ethics and human-behavior relevance.
As a seasoned clinical psychologist with years of experience working for national and international humanitarian agencies, Wulan continues to express her strong interests in engaging herself with social causes in non-profit sectors. Specializing herself in crisis intervention and trauma recovery, in 2011, Wulan co-established an NGO named Lentera Sintas Indonesia to provide psychological assistance for victims of sexual violence. Wulan has also exercised her diplomacy skills by joining Indonesian delegates in Track II Diplomacy programs for non-state actors to New Zealand and MIKTA [Mexico, Indonesia, Korea, Turkey & Australia] Middle Power Countries Assembly.
Currently, Wulan is enrolled in a PhD program with University of Indonesia majoring in Political Psychology. In her spare time, she enjoys networking with a wide range of communities and volunteering for causes.
- 2018 – ongoing University of Indonesia, PhD in Psychology
- 2002 – 2004 University of Indonesia, Master in Clinical Psychology
- 1997 – 2002 Atma Jaya Catholic University, Bachelor in Psychology
In relevance with her dissertation research, Wulan’s focus includes belief superiority, non-violent extremism, political narratives and peace building initiatives.
- Character building(Citizenship, Religion)
- Introduction to Psychology
- Consumer Behavior
- Ethics and Philosophy in Communication
Conference Proceedings and Presentations
- Lukito, L. C., Erwin, A., Purnama, J., & Danoekoesoemo, W. (2016). Social media user personality classification using computational linguistic. 2016 8th International Conference on Information Technology and Electrical Engineering (ICITEE). doi:10.1109/iciteed.2016.7863313
- Wulandari, R., Kristopo, H., and Amelia, A. (2018). Social Identity Conflict & Inclusion In Indonesian Films – Portrayals of Diverse Communities, presented at the International Conference on Language, Literature, Culture, and Citizenship (IC2L2C), Jakarta, 2018. Indonesia.
- Wulandari, R., and Amelia, A. (2017). The compliance of documentary films with ethical standards: The case of ‘Nikah Muda, Malu Dong ‘ON’, and Markonah’, presented at the International Conference on Productivity and Sustainability in Social and Behavioral Studies (ICSBS), Jakarta, 2017. Indonesia.
Cochrane, J. (2017, December 09). In Indonesia, Women Begin to Fight ‘Epidemic’ of Street Harassment. Retrieved from https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/09/world/asia/indonesia-sexual-harassment.html
Kuhlewein, M., & Octaviani, R. (2018, November 29). Contesting Culture of Sexual Violence against Indonesian Women . Retrieved from https://en.tempo.co/read/923858/contesting-culture-of-sexual-violence-against-indonesian-women/full&view=ok
Lestari, S. (2017, October 21). 100 Women: Pengalaman korban perkosaan saat melapor ke polisi – BBC News Indonesia. Retrieved from https://www.bbc.com/indonesia/indonesia-41691743
Priherdityo, E. (2016, July 22). Pelecehan Seksual Verbal Dianggap Lumrah di Indonesia. Retrieved from https://www.cnnindonesia.com/gaya-hidup/20160722103508-277-146296/pelecehan-seksual-verbal-dianggap-lumrah-di-indonesia
Savitri, N. (2018, December 26). Pemahaman Tentang Kekerasan Seksual Bisa Ganjal Perlindungan Korban. Retrieved from https://www.abc.net.au/indonesian/2018-12-26/uncompleted_perempuan-korban-kekerasan-seksual-menanti-kepastia/10644880
Published at : Updated