This course will provide what managers should master in executing strategy as 60% of strategy failed because of poor execution. We will introduce Strategy Execution Methodology that has been introduced to more than 2,000 managers, in which they found it useful.
This highly practical, hands-on course uses a blend of relevant Indonesia and global case studies infused with current strategy implementation techniques, group discussion, and workshop using Balanced Scorecard to give you a broad perspective of strategy formulation and implementation. You will strengthen your leadership capabilities and improve your productivity.
We will provide Implementation Audit designed by Wharton’s Professor Hrebiniak. The audit is a highly personalized exercise that focuses on participants’ specific execution issues. Participants then create a plan for overcoming those issues.
By the end of this Course, Participants are expected to be able to:
- Translate a strategy into action using Balanced Scorecard
- Align the strategy vertically and horizontally for better communication
- Learn how to be more productive in daily execution activity
- Translate strategy into actions using Balanced Scorecard
- Become a productive implementer using the 5-Choices
- Assess your company’s execution capability using Strategy Execution Audit
- Apply transformational leadership to lead a strategy execution
Who should attend?
Min Managerial level in any industry & division. Maximum 10 persons per class.
Firdaus Alamsjah (Mr.)
Thursday – Friday, 2 – 3 November 2017
09.00 – 17.00 WIB
at BINUS JWC Senayan Campus (next to Senayan City)
Include: training kit, parking, meals, certificate.
- BINUSIAN Discount 15% off (student and alumnae S1, S2, S3 Program and Executive Education).
- Corporate Rate is available.
- Promo installment 0% for Credit Card:
BCA : 3 installment
CIMB Niaga : 6 installment
BNI : 9 installment
How to Register?
Last updated :