Doctor of Research in Management [DRM]
Scholar Track Program
“Advancing business management knowledge and producing high quality research by integrating science, best practices, and leveraging ICT.”
Overview, Duration & Concentration
The Doctor of Research in Management (DRM) program comprises 46 scu (including a Dissertation) which could be accomplished in 6 semesters.
The DRM Scholar Track offers five concentration areas:
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Business Information Systems
- Marketing Science and Analytics
- Human Capital
The graduates of the DRM program are expected to possess the following attributes:
–As Qualified Researchers
Possess necessary skills to conduct high quality, high impact management research with a variety of methods and tools, leveraging the development of information and communication technology into their research and practice.
–As Expert Consultants
Initiate, lead, and sustain the advancement of professional business best practices either in a specific industry or across industries.
– Philosophy of Science and Management
– Advanced Research and Methodology
– Theory of Advance Management
– Seminar on Innovation, Knowledge, and Technology
– Seminar in Selected Topics in Management
– Project on Selected Reading
– Theory of Entrepreneurship
– Theory of Marketing
– Managing Corporate Information Systems
– Dissertation Proposal Defense
– Seminar in Dissertation Findings
– Dissertation Defense
– Dissertation Promotion
- Graduates from Bachelor (S1) and Masters Degree (S2) from accredited institutions.
- Pass BINUS English Proficiency Test with a score > 550 or submit IELTS certificate with minimum score of 6.5*
- Pass TPA with score > 500
- Pass the interview with academic panel team
- Submit research proposal
|Entrance Test (EPT)||TBA|
|Entrance Test (TPA)||TBA|
|Due Date of Tuition Fee Payment||TBA|
|Due Date of Development Fee Payment||TBA|
|Start Course||September, 2017|
Fill the application form and submit the following requirements: Document Requirements
– 1 (one) legalized photocopy of Diploma: Sarjana (S1) or Bachelor degree certificate & transcript (legalized by DIKTI if graduate is from overseas university)
– 1 (one) legalized photocopy of the latest Sarjana (S2) or graduate degree certificate & transcript (legalized by DIKTI if graduate is from overseas University)
– 2 (two) pieces 3 x 4 pictures
– 1 (one) photocopy of birth certificate
– 2 (two) recommendation letters from doctoral or Ph.D. holder
– 1 (one) photocopy of identity card (KTP)
– Curriculum Vitae (CV) with job description
Course every Friday and Saturday
Every Friday 16.00-18.00 + 19.00-21.00 and Saturday 9.00-12.00 + 13.00-16.00
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Harjanto Prabowo, MM
- Prof. Dr. Drs. Gerardus Polla, M.App.Sc.
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Satryo Soemantri Brodjonegoro
- Prof. Ir. Bahtiar S. Abbas, M.Sc., Ph.D.
- Prof. Dr. Mts. Arief, MBA, CPM
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Edi Abdurachman, MS, M.Sc.
- Prof. Tirta Nugraha Mursitama, S.Sos., M.M., Ph.D.
- Prof. Dr. Adler Haymans Manurung, ME., M.Com.
- Prof. Nizam Jim Wiryawan
- Asnan Furinto, ST, MBA, Dr.
- Boto Simatupang, Ir., MBP, Dr.
- Dewi Fitriasari, Ph.D, CSRS, CMA
- Dyah Budiastuti, Dr.
- Engkos Achmad Kuncoro, SE, MM, Dr.
- Firdaus A. Alamsjah, Ir., MSIE, Ph.D.
- Ford Lumban Gaol, S.Si., M.Kom., Dr.
- Idris Gautama So, Ph.D
- Joseph F.P. Luhukay, Ph.D
- Jap Tji Beng, Ir., MM, Ph.D
- Moh. Hamsal, Ir., MSE, MQM, MBA, Dr.
- Pantri Heriyati, SE, M.Com., Dr.
- Raymondus Raymond Kosala, ST, M.Eng., MBA, Ph.D.
- Stephanus Remond Waworuntu, SE, MBA, Dr.
- Sri Bramantoro Abdinagoro, ST, MM, Dr.
- Toto Rusmanto, M.Comm., Ph.D
- Dezie Leonarda Warganegara, Ph.D
Last updated :