People Innovation Excellence

Binus Business School Creates Dedicated and Determined Business Woman

For women, independence and creativity is a manifestation of the spirit of life to make small changes in their vicinity. Efforts to develop themselves to achieve higher career do not make them disregard their family affair. Balance and responsibility is the key to success in family and career.

To commemorate Kartini Day, Binus Business School (BBS), make five students and alumnae’s profiles who share Kartini’s spirit through their life and their way to become successful in professional world. Hopefully, these five profiles can inspire and motivates women to achieve their dreams.
Print

Karen Steffi Halim: Equal through Hard Work, Smart Work, and Modesty

Karen Steffi Halim’s career as professional woman has skyrocketed since the beginning. Even though she is still 23 years old, she already serves as Country Operations Manager Bvlgari Indonesia, a well-known fashion brand. For her, women are as precious as men. She thinks women can achieve their dreams and have successful professional career, even surpassing men.

Click this link to continue reading

Diena Tjiptadi, Commitment Leads to Success

What is Dina’s recipe to be very successful? She revealed that her secret is her hardworking ethic, which she considers as key point to be successful. She does whatever it takes to be successful and even sacrificed her time with family. “I started my career in pharmaceutical industry with hard work and strong commitment. I sacrificed all of my time to learn as much as possible, I even sacrificed my family time because I believe it’s something that I have to do,” she revealed the reasons behind her success.

Click this link to continue reading

Ni Luh Putu Ayu Setiawati, Successful with Good Support System

Ni Luh Putu Ayu Setiawati has impressive achievements at brand management, especially in pharmaceutical industry. As Brand Executive, she successfully guided Kalpanax brand breaking sales records in 2009 and earned her promotion into Brand Manager. She repeated her success with diarrhea drug, Entrostop. With these achievements, she claimed the runner-up place on BII-Femina Career Women Competition 2012/2013. What’s the secret behind all of Ayu’s success in career and family?

Click this link to continue reading.

Dina Sandri Fani, Integrity as the Essential Key to Success

Professionals need to have integrity, intelligence and energy, for both men and women worker talents, as she believes that the social status is men and women are equal now. “Women’s access to obtain higher degree is wide open nowadays. Further, there are no gender discrimination in self-actualization and workforce. It’s now rare to see women who face the dilemma between becoming a career woman or a housewife,” she said.

Monica Morratha Sihombing

For Monica, women are natural multitasker because they can do many things at the same time for the best result. Although she is a housewife with four kids, she still manages to build a good career. Monica Morratha Sihombing is a Bachelor of Medicine who started her career in healthcare industry. Her ability to manage her time between doing home tasks and work assignments has earned her the position of Deputy GM Sales & Marketing Corporate at Ciputra Healthcare.

Published at :
Leave Your Footprint

Periksa Browser Anda

Check Your Browser

Situs ini tidak lagi mendukung penggunaan browser dengan teknologi tertinggal.

Apabila Anda melihat pesan ini, berarti Anda masih menggunakan browser Internet Explorer seri 8 / 7 / 6 / ...

Sebagai informasi, browser yang anda gunakan ini tidaklah aman dan tidak dapat menampilkan teknologi CSS terakhir yang dapat membuat sebuah situs tampil lebih baik. Bahkan Microsoft sebagai pembuatnya, telah merekomendasikan agar menggunakan browser yang lebih modern.

Untuk tampilan yang lebih baik, gunakan salah satu browser berikut. Download dan Install, seluruhnya gratis untuk digunakan.

We're Moving Forward.

This Site Is No Longer Supporting Out-of Date Browser.

If you are viewing this message, it means that you are currently using Internet Explorer 8 / 7 / 6 / below to access this site. FYI, it is unsafe and unable to render the latest CSS improvements. Even Microsoft, its creator, wants you to install more modern browser.

Best viewed with one of these browser instead. It is totally free.

1. Google Chrome
    2. Mozilla Firefox
    3. Opera
    4. Internet Explorer 9
    Close